Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stinky Mystery Smell Updated




UPDATE!!! 2 stinking rotting dead wood rats and one very large unidentified thing that might have been a raccoon at one time............and counting......

OK.......If you can believe it took this long to get someone brave enough to crawl under my house........yes, it did....and the winner is........

A FREAKING DEAD ROTTING WOOD RAT!!!!!

I knew I was right, even though I got "the look" from the handyman when he told me it smelled like cat pee......excuse me, Oaty does NOT pee in the house. I also told him the smell was coming from under the house....he raises one eyebrow...."well, ah dint see nuthin under thar dead"
Um, hello? You didn't see anything under there dead because you didn't look hard enough, moron!

Anyway, one dead rat was found, and I sure hope there aren't any more. But, the problem is, all that searching around stirred up that smell and it isnt gone yet...unless there's more than one...arghhhh!!!!!!.....to be continued.




8 comments:

Logophile said...

Dammit,
the idiot called it.

But really,
there is only the one,
truly.
oh please, let it be true!!

lime said...

blech! well i am glad the source was found and removed and hope the air clears soon!

CozyMama said...

eeeeeewwwwwwwhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Leesa said...

Bummer...hopefully there was only one.

Bsoholic said...

Hope it was only one! The smell should go away then.

Anonymous said...

you might check with your local exterminators and ask them if there is something to help remove the smell...you dirty rat!:)

Stephanie said...

Nasty...just nasty!!

Spider Walk said...

Ewwww!! Nothing smells worse than dead varmit. So glad that your handy dude found what was causing the stink. I have no idea what might take the odor out of your house. I have heard that small bowls of vinegar placed in the corners of the room remove bad odors, but with your luck the dog and cat would drink it and get sick...causing more EWWWW in the house!