Monday, December 22, 2014

India Adventure #13


Hey kids, it has been awhile, but due to the death of our beloved Galen aka Gman, some of us have decided that, well, kind of in his honour, we would start blogging again. I hope you are resting comfortably in your "OFFICE IN THE SKY", Gman. We will miss you. There is a lot of stuff I have been wanting to blog about lately, but just haven't found the time. And now, I am going to India for my 13th time on Friday. I am really looking forward to getting out of here.... So for now, I will just say, stay tuned, and I will see you from the Sub Continent, well, maybe! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!
Goa, a little while ago.....

2 comments:

Breazy said...

I hope you have a great trip Susie!

Jillie said...

I hope you're having a great trip Susie