Wednesday, March 15, 2017

maybe its time we came back home?


So, Jillie Bean and Bryan and I were talking about how we missed the intimacy of the old blogging days. We thought about starting it up again. Personally, I could use a little less fbook bs, ads, political angst and memes that are so fucking stupid I fear for our humankind. I think Jillie, Bryan, Lori, Tony, Michelle, and...everyone else I have forgotten..how about we meet over here once a week or so to get real? Personally, I could complain for hours. I am so tired of pretending everything is ok. Come back home, my friends.
Why did I choose this photo? Not because Harvey died, but, because I am sad. I hate being old and lonely and I don't want "everyone" to know, but it's ok if you all know. You all, my bloggers.  I don't like to share sadness, but, I want to be real with you.
Come back! Just for US!

2 comments:

S said...

Aw, I'm such a big baby sometimes. Don't worry about me,I'll be fine!

lime said...

im here