Friday, January 20, 2006

If you're looking for , it's below this post!

Electra Gets A Boyfriend!!



Ever since I landed on Earth, I've been looking for a man that will keep me company, take me out to dinner, walk hand in hand with me at the park. It's tough, believe me, because, well, let's face it, it's not easy being green, you know. Just look at some of the unsavory men i've dated since I got here.



Nope, too serious! This man was not for me!






Quit looking at me like that. Just because you have alien eyes doesn't mean that I want you!



Please! Put some clothes on! I am just not interested!



Waitaminit! Waitaminit! Who is that stunning creature over there on that fence looking at the city? Oh, I have to know this man!




Oh, at last I've found him! His name is Kermit, and, he's perfect for me. I know we are going to be happy together! I think I'll stay here on Earth forever!

11 comments:

ShyRocket said...

Classic HNT... looks like you're ready for India again! Ha!

All the best.

Stephanie said...

Aaaaawwwwww - a perfect match!!

"Someday we'll find it.
The Rainbow Connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me!
La, la, la, la, la,
la, la ,la, la, la..."

Logophile said...

Aaaaaaaaw,
Electra and Kermit,
what a perfect pair!

The Village Idiot said...

You know...its not easy being Green..Glad Electra found her soulmate!!!

Watch out though. He has a crazy stalker type sometimes Girlfriend much like Wayne..from Wayne's world

Drywall Mom said...

I like kermi more than the nekkid man.

lime said...

fabulous!!!! i will take al the caastoffs, but ya know my heart has always belonged to kermy too!

SJ said...

The Cary Grant of the muppet world...

Fig said...

They could sing a duet...

It's not that easy being green;
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold...
or something much more colorful like that.

•♥•m•♥• said...

Im soooo happy for you two !? I hope to see the sighs of little alien froggies soon??? Congrats..

Shay said...

haha cute!

Leesa said...

Awww...Kermy is cute!