Friday, October 20, 2006

55Flash Fiction Friday

Shore Temple, Mahabalipuram

Fifty-five more days until India!
Am I excited?
You bet!

Do I really have the gall to turn this into a fifty-five?
You bet!

Mahabalipuram is a 7th century port city.....
many of its ancient ruins remained buried by sands until the tsunami of 2004. Shore Temple was set free from the sand!
Too cool!
Wanna know more?

Ok wait! That's 55, i'd better stop now..... Cheap cheap cheap! I know.....I am sooo busy that I didnt even visit all of your wonderful HNTs yesterday...really it's not like me to be this busy....but this weekend is the grand opening of my little shop in town AND Little Ritas 10th birthday party so.......off I go!
Let me know if you played!
OK! I will now have a countdown to India on my posts everyday...... here it is:
55
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really going to India? Right on. That is definitely one place that I would like to visit. Visiting Goa would be especially meaningful for me.

I'm sure you will have a great time! I'm glad that you get to go.

Marc

lime said...

very cool information. you didn't tell me youwere opening a shop!!! congrats, susie! and happy 10th the lil rita, big milestone for the lil miss!

Anonymous said...

You are so cool. Wish you a good trip.

Stealth said...

Well Miss Nesbit, I think it's official, I saw a comment on my log that confirmes your name...

happy 10th to Rita!

I hope you have a blast!

(and while you are at it check my sidebar- bad blogger!) I just noticed you are listed...tee hee hee...

xoxo

Stephanie said...

Happy Little Rita Day! Hope she has a great party.

Best wishes for opening day!

Anonymous said...

CON-FREAKING-GRATULATIONS hun. That is great stuff. Bud does that mean you have sold out to "the man"? lol Great 55. Get 'em Tigress.
TG

jillie said...

What an adventure for you! Opening a shop AND going to India. What kind of shop?

Logophile said...

I think I want to commission you to make me a purse.
Wouldja?
Nice 55!
55 days left, w00t!

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'd better start packing again.