Sunday, March 18, 2007

...A Box of Chocolates and a Long Stemmed Rose...

I have to tell you all...I am in love......with Rufus!


Isn't he just a dream?
(he's gay Susie, he's gay!)
I Y Rufus!
I have been mainlining Rufus Wainwright for about two weeks now, and there's no sign of stopping. In case you are interested, which can I recommend? Well, in the words of Fortress Guinness, "All of them are great, mate!"
So today, for Musical Monday I present two videos of Rufus performing Leonard Cohens Everybody Knows, and Rufus' own One Man Guy.
I hope you will enjoy them! Have a lovely week.

Be sure to check out that silkscreened T that Rufus is wearing...Debbie Harry and a diamond necklace, LOL!



Ohhhhh Rufus!
Rufus' sister, Martha Wainwright sings on this tune as well, although she sounds kinda, erm, OFF KEY!!. The thing about watching Rufus perform live with his family, is that there is so much faily tension that it is uncomfortable....
anyway.....what a great song and a stellar performance by both Rufus, and erm, I have no idea who the other guy is, but he's also fantastic! Enjoy.


Sigh!!!!!

16 comments:

lime said...

good stuff, thanks for sharing susie:)

Logophile said...

oooooo
I like Rufus too
You have good taste, Susiji

Blissfully Wed said...

I love his dad. I'll have to finally get around to listening to some Rufus.

~Him

G-Man said...

Yeah, play his dad's classic...Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road!!

You Rock and Roll on Susie!!!......G

S said...

Oh Lol Dead Skunk? I thought that was a beatles song?

tkkerouac said...

now I'm in love
just wondering what your thoughts are on rude anon commenters?

jillie said...

Mmmm...Rufus!

OMG g-man...I haven't thought about that song in ages...lol

S said...

Why TK, youre not being rude!

Anonymous said...

cool vid but his sister was singing offkey.lol
tc

RennyBA said...

I knew you liked Chocolates (remember your birthday pressent? ;-)
This one looks sweet too!
Thanks for joining our Cyber Cruise. It was a pleasure to have you around in Oslo:-)

G-Man said...

Sue-Zay-Que!!

I'm here for my daily thrashing.....

Anonymous said...

Musical Monday?? Why was I not informed of this day??

He is dreamy. He dosn't have to be gay in your dreams. *wink, wink*

WDKY said...

Oh, and where's my Musical Monday button thingy, eh?

Yeah, try and get out of that one.

S said...

I was hoping he wouldnt notice.....

Doug Bagley said...

beatles were long broken up by the time Dead Skunk was released

Anonymous said...

just back from Espana and already picking you up on stuff (^_^)...'One Man Guy' is actually...a Loudon song...!!! hee hee...see you later dearie xxx