Monday, March 05, 2007

Thicker Than Thieves

Today I thought I would introduce you to some bloggy pals of mine that I know in real life as well. Some of them are related to me, and some of them I seem to have picked up along the way and am stuck with. I hope you will pop over to their blogs and say hi today!
Amadeus or Sideways Sam, as some of us know him. You might remember this guy from previous posts. He only blogs part time, but let me tell you, this is one interesting fella. Did you know that he has 3000 LP's or something like that? Hey now, don't touch the records, that's vintage vinyl, man! I have known Sam since I was 16...yeah, yeah, that's 30 years, you all know how old I am by now. 30 years, Sam, WHOA!!


Lisa Pizza Miss Pizza is none other than the lovely wife of Amadeus! In her blog, you can read about trips to Catalina, Hearst Castle and wine country. She likes to blog more than her hubby, but she needs some visitors, so get on over to ToKillaMoquingBird and say hi!


Adeleigh One of my favorite persons in the world, this blogger is my niece. She's super cool, an artist, really smart, and just turned 20. Go over there and give her some encouragement, she might blog a bit more.



Amber Could it be that the wonderful Adeleigh has an older and equally lovely sister? Yes, it could be! (My sister has 6 kids, in fact, but that's another story) Amber is the mom of my grand nephew, Sebastian. That's right, you can call me auntiji, but you can't call me grandma yet! She blogs whenever she can fit it in, being the mom of a 2 year old and all! Stop on over to Stone Temple Mom and say hi!


Fortress Guinness Now this is a very special blog pal of mine that I've had the pleasure of meeting, and getting to know in real life. FG used to play in a pretty popular brit band, and sometimes still rocks the dust off his axe these days. If you bop on over to FG's blog, chances are you might catch some cool poetry that he has written in the rough and raunchy style of Chuck Bukowski. Tell him Susie sent you!


Logo I have also had the pleasure of meeting this lovely blogger in real life as well. When she isn't chasing down barrista after closing time in downtown Seattle, she can be found at home with her two sons, affectionately known as Thing One and Thing Two., and her doggy named Ariella. By the way, Logo's blog really belongs to Ariella, (It Really Is A DOGS Life, missy!) but was taken completely over by Logo months ago. Now and then, if we are lucky, we might catch a glimpse of Ariella!
Ok so be sure to stop by and say hi to all these folks who I love very much, and tell em Susie sent you. Will it get you the good seat by the window? Probably not!
Have a lovely week, bloggy peeps!

10 comments:

G-Man said...

Mistress, If these people are Susie worthy, I'd be glad to defile them. Just kidding. I'll be good at first. I'll save your nick name for a special occassion. Thanks for playing yesterday, you are quite awesome and I love your visits........G

lime said...

youdo indeed have a terrific lineup there. there are only 2 i haven't read so i'll have to get them a looksee. thanks!

Stealth said...

great friends!!! maybe one day I will be in one of those pics LOL

Queenmatrai said...

and what about your Indian buddy may i ask?

Logophile said...

Look at those lovely people, and that weirdo at the end. :p
We all love our Susie too :D
Gonna go check those other people out again.

jillie said...

Great blog today Susie. It's fun to read about other bloggers...

I may have to stop over to each one and say hello and that Susie sent me

;o)

FortressGuinness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

aaaawww you are SUCH a good pal suse...promoting us 'lesser bloggees'... lol...seriously though, thanks suse, it'll be nice to maybe get a few extra comments (welcome or unwelcome) from the wider populace...!!! ;) may that old california sun shine down on you and yours always baby...!!! xxx

david santos said...

Hello, susis the boss! How are you?
This wor is very good, fhoto and text.
Good week for you
By, by

Anonymous said...

I so want to meet bloggers.