Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Time For Some Regretsy

The seller of this piece describes it as “really fun”, and I have to agree. I don’t think there’s anything more fun than a baby rat in your mints, unless it’s a dead cat in your chimney or maggots in your sink. Oh man, I’m smiling just thinking about it.

Around this time of year, I like to do a feature on ETSY.com because it's the best online marketplace for handmade clothing, art, jewelry, woodwork, ceramics, and all sorts of odd handmade crap, and besides, you know it's where I hang my shingle.
I will probably do that ETSY feature again this year but before I do that, I would like to share this with you. This is from a blog called REGRETSY, (omg the name alone slays me!) and this person who runs it has found a bunch of the oddest crap for sale on ETSY and is now sharing it with us. The captions that are added by the blog owner are worth heading over there to check out! You will laugh your ass off reading the captions that have been added by the blogger. I have to hope that my clothing never makes it onto this blog! No regretsys now!


If you want to see more, just go here!
http://www.regretsy.com/


Have a lovely day!
80India

5 comments:

lime said...

ha! i've done my annual weird etsy gift guide for a while now. what i can't get over is rat baby is being sold for $45 dollars!!!!

S said...

I know and is it a soap rat, a wax rat or a dead rat?

Anonymous said...

its a foetus babyyyyyyy....

but i want those red feet real bad now...lol...!!! ;) :p xxx

S said...

not a real fetus!

jillie said...

Ummmmm, I'm stocked up on my altoid rats for now. Don't think I'll be needing any anytime soon...

That is some STRAAAAAANGE sheot!