Friday, December 23, 2005

My Favorite Christmas Tale....



Originally a book written by Raymond Briggs, and made into an animated film without words, this tale of a little boy and an enchanted snowman will steal your heart!
A little boy rushes out into the wintry day to build a snowman, which comes alive in his dreams that night. Together they share a magical night of friendship, fun and flying!
The musical score, composed by Howard Blake, and performed by the Sinfonia of London, is beautiful! The artwork, is a delicious, snowy wintry treat. I promise, you will love it!
It's my families favorite Holiday film, we watch it every year, and when you see it, i'm sure you will understand why!
Happy Holidays everyone!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great story!!

Merry Christmas Susie!!

XOXO - Snavy

lime said...

oh fun. i will have to look for it. thanks for sharing! btw, didja make the funny cakes?

Anonymous said...

Wishing you, Mr Ratburn and Little Rita a very Happy Xmas suse...!!!
go easy on the mince pies ;)...lol...xxx

Leesa said...

This is one of my FAVORITES!! I even own it....:)

Sidewaysagain said...

Haven't seen that one, but I'll check it out. My Holiday favorite is still "A Charlie Brown Christmas" which still gives me a chuckle, and the Vince Guaraldi music just fits so well. Merry Merry everyone!