Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Power of Orange Knickers HNT!



The Power of Orange Knickers is another one of those Tori Amos songs that you have to read over and over and over, and still you are not quite sure what the heck she is trying to say.....but I do know one thing. The schmata industry sure sold a lot of orange panties this year! I have to admit, I feel really empowered in my orange knickers. Tori must be on to something!
So, for this weeks HNT, here's my ample, and totally empowered orange knickered bottom.......Happy HNT everyone!
Pssst! Mr Ratburn believes in the power of orange knickers too!

The power of orange knickers
The power of orange knickers
under my petty coat
the power of listening to what
you don’t want me to know
Can somebody tell me now who is this terrorist
those girls that smile kindly then rip your life to pieces?
Can somebody tell me now am I alone with this
–this little pill in my hand and with this secret kiss
am I alone in this…
A matter of complication
when you become a twist
for their latest drink
as they’re transitioning
Can somebody tell me now who is this terrorist
this little pill in my hand that keeps the pain laughin’?
Can somebody tell me now a way out of this
–that sacred pipe of red stone could blow me out of this kiss
am I alone in this…
Shame shame time to leave me now
Shame shame you’ve had your fun
Shame shame for letting me think that I would be the one
Can somebody tell me now who is this terrorist
this little pill in my hand or this secret kiss

am I alone in this kiss
am I alone in this kiss

40 comments:

Leesa said...

Cute!! Happy early HNT!

Sidewaysagain said...

Well, well, well!!! Haven't seen that view in a while. Suddenly my morning is getting a lot more interesting :P You little vixen, you.

Anonymous said...

lmao...nice...reminds me of something, but i'm damned if i can think of it right now...!!! i'll get back to you maybe lol ;)

Jerrster said...

YUMMMMMY! Orange you glad you got here today jerry?...yes I am!

The Village Idiot said...

I like the color orange..just look at my hat!

Happy HNT

Logophile said...

wooooooohoooooo
Looking lovely and empowered girlfriend!
Nice orange knickers!
Happy HNT

Bsoholic said...

Wow Thursday sure snuck up on me this week, I'd better throw something together.

Cute oarnge knickers! Happy HNT :)

Stephanie said...

WELL - HELLOOOOOO SUSIE!!!!!

Cutie patootie you've got there!!

Happy HNT!!!

lime said...

i got no orange ones but i got some red ones that i think are pretty empowering! happy super early HNT!

Drywall Mom said...

Very bright, but nice.

BTExpress said...

What a great looking ass? (I hope that didn't upset you), but this picture took my breath away, especially when I clicked on it and saw the original sized pic. WOW!!! Happy, happy HNT and a Happy new year!

Lee Ann said...

Oh cute, stars on the moon! hehe Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!

Anocsanamun said...

nice tush!

lecram sinun said...

Orange knickers totally rock! Cheers, Happy HNT, and have a wonderful New Year!

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Superstar! Very cute :o) Cheers to a great 2006!

Just Brian said...

Very powerful indeed. Gorgeous pic. Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

barefoot princess, I really really like this shot, it's cute but erotic too.
My aplogies to Mr Ratburn but I can't help but feel a bit naughty and say your bum looks delightfully spankable.
Tc

Wenchy said...

Oh that is fun!

Jeff said...

Nice, Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

CozyMama said...

very cute

Grimstarr said...

Very Nice panties, and the ass-etts that fill them are spectacular! I likee! HHNT and HNY!
TG

Tess said...

Orange panties covered with stars, they are just so cute and you look great in them.

Happy HNT & Happy New Year!

Mark Leslie said...

Powerful orange knickers! Happy HNT and Happy New Year

AndyT13 said...

I am the tear in Andy's hand. Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

Hmmmm...I should get me a pair!

Happy HNT! :)

Blondie... said...

Way toooo cute! I love it.
Happy HNT & New Year my lovely!!
Cheers!

Chuck said...

Yep, your orange nickers have power over several parts of me!! ;-)

HHNT...HOT pic!

tom said...

Is it the knickers or that great bottom with the power? Either way, very, very nice.

Rob said...

Good to know I am not the only 'thirty-something' that appreciates the 'red-haired goddesses' music!

QL

Rob said...

Incidently...

Where?!?! Can I find "Indian Summer" ?!

QL

Roadkil said...

Nice...REAR to bring in the new year

Jody said...

mmmm baby got back Happy HNT

MomThatsNuts said...

OH almost BETTER than Cranky Pants.....wanna trade???

Mom

Robin said...

What a great shot! Very cool and fun. Happy HNT and HNY.

212degreedesigns said...

HA HA HA that has to be one of the funniest, most empowering moments ever!

my cheeks hurt! LOL

Phaedrous said...

Thanks for dropping the note on my blog. Used to stagger a bit but never really enjoyed it. Love to ski but get precious few opportunities out here in the great flatland.

P.

Marie said...

Very cute and sexy panties! :) Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

Mara said...

I'm loving this whole 'Best of HNT's' flashbacks...

Happy New Year and Happy HNT.

::smooches::
Mara

Chance said...

Zoinks! That's hot!

Anonymous said...

The only thing more stylish, beautiful and eye-catching than your knickers is your bottom. The knickers are orange but the bottom is a peach.