Friday, December 09, 2005

Well! I Never!!!!!!




Sheesh, I just came from Santa Rosa, and I just about got lynched by some huge man in an even larger SUV, because I, well, I know, I know, it was my fault, but honest, I didnt see him! After the highway crime, he actually followed me into the parking lot, and pulled up next to me and started yelling at me! Sheesh! I'm trying to apologize to him, but noooooo! He's telling me I'm incredibly selfish and how I think the road is JUST for ME, and how rude I am to have cut him off....Im like...."I'm............ I'm............ I'm" Ya know, trying to apologize..but he just won't shut up! So finally I just yelled at him, "Oh man, get over it!" and went into the shoe store! Sheesh, what a jerk!
Then, I'm at a light, it's red. I'm looking around at stuff.....la la la! Then all of a sudden, "BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!" from behind me. Dang man, the light was green for all of two seconds before this aural assault! To hell with this shit, i'm going home to my orchard where people are nice!

6 comments:

lime said...

the nut followed you into qa parking lot?? he has some serious freakin' issues!

Logophile said...

He needs counselling, and did he not get the memo??
Our Susie is the freaking BOSS, he better just get outta your way!

Bsoholic said...

Road rage is getting out of hand and quite a bit scary.

Be careful!

Pirate said...

be damn careful dems folks be pissed and stupid.

Clare said...

I love the text on those shopping bags -- I didn't think you used "that word" over your side.

admin said...

He has too much time on his hands.