Friday, November 03, 2006

55Flash Fic...no wait...this is even better!

I'm sorry, I shamelessly stole this from someone else's blog. I thought this was more important, and besides, I ain't got no 55 yet! Maybe later.



You know what? It's 63 words..that is close enough, and no, I won't take out torturing prisoners, lying to congress, or spying on Americans!
**UPDATE**
snavylyn said...
Ever see the one where the guy is holding a sign that reads, "will someone give bush a blow job so we can impeach him"?

Any takers?

Have a good weekend everyone!

40 India

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good! Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction!

My Flash 55 is up.

Stealth said...

:P AWESOME- I was just reading his best "quotes"

lime said...

oh lordy, the political ads are driving me crazy as it is. i need a fluffy frivolous 55...

Stephanie said...

Ever see the one where the guy is holding a sign that reads, "will someone give bush a blow job so we can impeach him"?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I hold him in very high esteem :-)

Breazy said...

I sure wish someone would give him a bj so he could be impeached . I don't like that man at all and his wife looks like she has been sucking on a tube of preparation H! Have a wonderful day !

jillie said...

They're polititians...they screw EVERYONE!

Logophile said...

BOHICA
baby

Anonymous said...

:D Sorry, I am not volunteering, but someone should...

Anonymous said...

So that's a 63 but where's your 55? Unless you are starting another day? LOL Oh and don't hold back, tell me what you really think. **Muwah**
TG