Thursday, December 07, 2006

Big Fat Losers HNT!

I have a confession to make:
I am a total loser!
That's right, and while we are at it, AndyT13 is a loser too! In fact, you know who else is a loser? Tommy Gunn, that's who!
Just take a look at us.....

Andy before:


Here's me; fat, drunk and happy with the woman of my dreams at 200 lbs in Aruba last April.

Here's me; skinny, sober and miserable at 174 lbs all alone in frigid, gray, awful NY. Any questions? (Hurray Andy made it! Wowee Andy you look HOT!)

~

I've lost a lot of things this year. One of them, or should I say, two, are my love handles, thank goodness! How did I do this, you ask? I had to lose something else first, my beloved Dr Pepper! Yes, I was drinking two of those ...20 oz, I think it is, Dr P's a day...and it shows too! It took me a year, but I have lost 35 pounds!

Now here we have Tommy the Loser! Tommy has lost an astonishing 50 pounds since he reached what we losers like to call "suicide weight". As in, if I ever get to (fill in the blank)----- pounds, I am just going to kill myself!

Here is Tommys before picture, and while he does have a bit of a tummy there, I still think he looks dashing, dont you? (Nothing like a man in dress clothes...)

And, now here we have Mr Tommy Gunn after his 50 pound weight loss! Ooh Mr Gunn, looking super fine, sir! You Tommy, are without a doubt, a loser!

Now, here's an important thing I wanna say, and I am sure Tommy and Andy feel the same: We are all fantastically wonderful no matter what size, and as a fat person trapped in a skinny body, I really, really mean that!

Happy Happy HNT to all of you from Tommy, Andy and Susie, who is the boss!

PS Thank you, Mr Ratburn for allowing me to post these two sexy guys on my blog this week! I even got to be in the middle, woo hoo! You know you are the sexiest of all! Mr Ratburn, by the way, is NOT a loser...why, he had a 28 inch waist when I met him, and we have spent 20 years trying to fatten him up a bit!

6 India

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we are a bunch of Losers aren't we. And I agree ... it came off but I'm sure without too much hel it could pack right back on but I'd still be fabulously, er, fabulous and you would still be sexy as hell. Andy! Lets see the pic Bro! I know you're looking good ya loser you! HHNT everybody!
TG

Moosekahl said...

Happy HNT to you and your guests :)

Leesa said...

Wow...that is great! HHNT :)

The Melody Censor said...

111 pounds combined!!! (did I do the math right here?) Nice work losers!
Happy HNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Congrats on the loss! HHNT

Ag said...

I wish I could be a big loser to

Congras

HHNT

Anonymous said...

what a cool idea susie!

You look so different!! And beautiful...

ya big losers!

;-)

You have such a loverly hourglass figure.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! You all look great. Love the curves of your body! hhnt

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is very very inspiring! I need to go that route too...

barman said...

Very sexy looking back there Susie. Congratulations to all the losers. I know it takes a lot to lose even a few pounds let alone all that everone has lost.

A Toast to the losers. [holds up a glass of ... water]

Suze said...

Congratulations to you all. It takes a lot of dedication and determination to keep up the weight loss.

And you all look so good now!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Mark Leslie said...

Happy HNT to three great losers! How inspiring to see this just about a month before we ALL usually resolve to lose that extra weight. You all look awesome -- always have, just look awesome-er (I'm allowed to make up words, I checked the rules, it's in the fine print)

keda said...

well done all of you!

looking grooooood :)

happy hnt babes.

Regal said...

You're great losers - Happy HNT

lime said...

wow, you all have done so much! i really need to do the same. i so need a kick in the rump to do it though. you look incredible susie. well done all three of you!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Susie..congrats on the weight loss.
I think you still looked hot tho in the gray pic..gotta love that back and hips.:)

I had a 28 waist some 30 years ago but I've only gone up to a 31.
I still need to tone up a bit tho, that's my winter project.

thanks for stopping by sweetie, I'm all for feeding hungry people.
tc

Anonymous said...

Slow but steady wins the race! Eat less, drink lots of water, don't feel deprived!! Exercise and lifting weights help a lot!! I have lost 145 lbs. so far! BTW, Susie looks great Before and After!!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo a susie sandwich. Well done, I really need to do that too, my weight is didsgusting at the moment. HHNT.

~art said...

congratulations and happy hnt

jillie said...

OMG you ALL look GREAT! What's the secret? I wanna know? I've put on about 15 pounds over the past few years and I can't get rid of it. I blame it on "R" because I was thin till I hook up with him...hey...that rhymes. GOSH you look hot!

CozyMama said...

WOW girl, you LOOK AMAZING!!! What a sexy back and slim little waist. HOT HOT HOT!!! How is that for some lovin....sorry I made you cry with yesterday's post. thanks for coming over.

TorAa said...

What a hard work to became a loser.LoL. It was really fun to see the results. And you even want to win by losing more. Great. New pictures in a couple of months time, then?

Anonymous said...

Yay, y'all look FABULOUS! HHNT!!

AndyT13 said...

Wow! You both look great, you big losers! Even though I sent both of my pics I never looked at them side by side. Holy crap! I really DID lose 26 lbs! In shot #1 size 36 jeans were tight. In shot #2 the 34's I'm wearing are loose. Woohoo!
Thanks Susie! You really illustrated my progress for me!
Congrats to you both!

CyberWarlock said...

Everyone is always trying to lose weight and I'm always trying to gain it :P Happy HNT!

Polt said...

All the weight you guys have lost...don't worry, I think I found it for ya.

HAPPY HNT! :)

The Persian said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Y'all look great.

Happy HNT :)

Amber said...

Good job suz. You look great!

Stephanie said...

A -- hem ...I've lost 35 pounds since last March. How come I wasn't asked to be a loser??

Zeze said...

Hello
How are you?
my blog are online!
Do you remmenber?

Schadeboy said...

Wow! Congratulations to all of your! I wish I was a loser!

And you look good without love handles.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Great job you guys! You all look wonderful.

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Family Vacations information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

Losers are awesome!
Good Job guys
HHNT

Sassy said...

Congrats...and I want to be a loser too!!

HHNT

~Tim said...

When something's lost, something else is gained.

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

remember me...??? ;-P

i'm gradually getting used to my little Guinness inspired middle-aged spread...!!! i've been a good boy all week and not been near the pub...however, tomorrow is Friday and it's my Saturday off...sooooo...woo hoo...!! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

You all look great!! Good for you!! Sometimes being a loser is a good thing!! hehe

HHNT :)

Professor Fate said...

YEA!!! For everyone!!

Happy HNT