Friday, December 29, 2006

Goa!

Lookit! Another little happy doggie! Hee hee!

Hello from sunny Goa! If you are reading Karens blog, you already know that we got bumped off our flight and had to get "very firm" with those Jeyairways people who informed us that we should just hire a car to bring us to Goa and that no we wouldnt be getting a refund for our flights that they bumped us off of. Thye actually thought we were just going to walk away?

Well, Jetairways didnt know that SUSIES THE BOSS! Of course we got a flight to Goa, via Mumbai~ So here we are. (actually, Karen, Susie and my pal Kishore all had to be bosses in this situation in order to get out of it~ here is a case where too many cooks were definitely needed!)

Once in Goa, I promptly bought two sundresses and I am not covering up my cute little self anymore! I am wandering the streets in my beachdress and I feel cool and comfy now! I really want to get to that pool and read my book!

Tomorrow we will visit old Goa and have fun doing that..... Goa is really really giant and we are on the south end, and we need to get to the North end so we can see some of that action. We will do that tomorrow.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying your holiday festivities! Hugs and kises, Mister Ratburn and Little Rita! Stay away from those alligators my little one, you are much too tasty!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Happy traveling.

RennyBA said...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted - I really enjoy reading your travel story. Bet you look gorgeous in your sun dress - when do we have a picture?

We had a lovely Holiday season in Norway and your welcome over if you are hungry:
RennyBA's Terella

mr ratburn said...

have fun in old goa!love ya
g & h

CozyMama said...

wow, awesome!!!!

Logophile said...

Glad you made it, you bossies you!

Enjoy your sundresses and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Where are you going to goa next? Can't wait to see the sundresses. We visitied with Debbie Shaller, her husband and her 12-year old twins yesterday. She looks just the same as ever. I'm sending her the link to your blog so she can see you and your family, and follow along on your adventures in India. Ciao for now.

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Debbie Shaller's maiden name is Webster.

jillie said...

Now that doggie knows how to relax and enjoy that beach. Hmmmm...think I'll join him. You go girl...kick some ass!

Happy New Year ;o)

Anonymous said...

You Goa Girl! ;)

Love the travel-log!

lime said...

glad you got the flight. you may be small but you're mighty persuasive!

Stephanie said...

i heart sundresses -- you must look adorable

Breazy said...

I hope you have a great time and that you get that time by the pool ! Happy New Year !

Queenmatrai said...

Yikes you were in my city and i didnt see u :(

noojes