Saturday, February 24, 2007

Looks like I've got some 'splainin' ta do!
Kombat Karl envy....

On Saturday I bought some special facial mud and here I am trying it out. It is the exact color of those little plastic toy soldiers. In Toy Story, they were callled "Kombat Karls"...get it? I tried to photoshop a picture of me with the mud face and an envious glare, into a Toy Story movie poster but I had a tough time. Still I might give it another try after the next mud sesh!.....By the way, the mud was marvelous but prevented me from making my complete trademark smile! Haha!


Frosty car window

Do I have to explain this too? It's my frosty car window. I thought it was pretty.

Priorities

Well, what I meant was, you know, your shop is all trashed and dirty and in need of repair and paint, but by golly, you'd better be sure you've got your wheels all spiffed out! Right Logo? I was also referring to the fact that I was sorting out my priorities for the weekend...blogging wasn't one of them.
See, now that wasn't so confusing, was it? And yes, G-man, I always spike the darjeeling!

Pretending I'm a tough biker chickie like someone I know! :P

13 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Enjoy your weekend. And if you see my fave singer out and about, tell him that this random fan says hi. ;)

~Him

RennyBA said...

And I know you've ride that kind of machine before - right now you could come to Norway and get a ticket to ride in a blizzard - quite different from India, but I know you love challenges.
Wishing you a lovely weekend too:-)

G-Man said...

Did someone spike your Darjeeling?

lime said...

i am entirely confused but it wouldn't be the firsttime and certainly won't be the last! have a great weekend

Perdante said...

looks like my mother....

lime said...

ok, the frosty car window made sense but until you explained the rest did't. thanks for sorting me out....

Logophile said...

One must put the important thngs first, its true.
Spiffy wheels are VERRRRRY important.
I bet you will look even better on Molly :D

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

...mud on face... (this scares lots of fellas, your's truly included and my Step Mom could send me into the rafters if'n I ran into her with that bright green shaklee mud on...)

frost.
got it.

other things... ahuh..

-re: priorities???
...yeah... I used to deliver massive flat screen TV's to hovels, and currently got people who's kids run around in diapers barefoot on the sidewalk,
----yet can afford 24" DUBS for their sedan...
(..interesting to see other folks abroad have the same weirdness...)

Sidewaysagain said...

Hey there barefoot_1,

I'm so glad you're still enjoying the EWF stuff. All N All is the peak for me, but I have most of EWFs 70s catalogue and it's all great.

To me, their music is timeless; but, you're right, the (70s) horns thing, does place it in a specific decade. It's just that it's the Best Decade! ;-)

I could rant for hours about true (acustic) sound vs. synthesized, sampled, or otherwise created sound, but I won't. I'll simply cue up the vinyl and start jammin'!

-SuperSonicSoundman

WDKY said...

Susie

I'm still in India... waiting. Where the f*ck ARE you?

W

BKS said...

I love the pic of the window and also agree that the mud keeps us from seeing one of the most pretty smiles around.:)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see you in the first pic.
Ice formation pic is awesome.
tc

TorAa said...

Way too much for a simple mind in one post. A mud mask. Dangerous if you go it with too long: You end up with a babyface:)

And Ice on your car window, the special kind here - hehehe - that something when in a hurry:))

But, at the end of the day, I see you just speeded up:)

=^.^=