Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This is NOT a Valentine HNT!

No no, it's not gonna be all romantic and all that, because you know I don't like to make people feel all squiggly and uncomfortable and stuff like that.
...even though Mr Ratburn did propose to me on Valentine's Day in 1988, with a lovely ruby ring.
...even though we have been married for nearly 19 years.
...even though Mr Ratburn never forgets to bring me roses and stuff.

No, I'm not gonna make you sit through all that....mushy.....ok well, just a peek....

Notice I am not all dressed up in lacy lingerie and stuff, (that comes later) just warm cozies and even my broken glasses which now have a paper clip to hold them together! I look like a dork, I know!
What's this? Take notes, gentleman, roses, a card with a photo that has some sorta important meaning to your woman, and, check it out, this is paramount...a little small wrapped box, can only mean one thing! Jewelry, yay! I'm pretty sure Mr Ratburn will be hookin' up tonight!
YYYYYYY

OK, Now on to part two, which will NOT be mushy either!
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

I KNOW, I KNOW!

I said I wouldn't! And I'm not! Because this is how I really spent Valentine's day, and you must know who one of my other secret loves is, since last week you all met Ronaldji!

photo by Little Rita, who also loves Ikea!

I Love you IKEA!

Happy HNT everyone and happy UnValentine's Day to you all!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh .. Ikea, I've never been!

Lovely flowers, where is the jewlery? HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

Hollz said...

love your flowers and ikea rocks

HHNT!!

JeannieGrrl said...

I love the flowers. I had an Ikea pull out love seat. Thats a crapload of carts! HHNT!

Cindy said...

I guess I can't be-grudge you your valentine! Happy HNT, Susie!

Blissfully Wed said...

You make mushy look so cool!

HHNT!

~Him

Anonymous said...

awwww happy vday hnt!

lime said...

ratburn is a real sweetie. what a good guy.

HHNT you two lovebirds

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I didn't notice your glasses your smile had me mesmerized.
tc

~art said...

happy hnt and anniversary!

Bsoholic said...

I've never been to Ikea. Seems you dig it though, cool! Happy anniversary too.

CozyMama said...

very cute and I am madly in love with ikea as well.

G-Man said...

I came to see some HNT skin...
And left with two end tables...

jillie said...

Well I am dying to find out what was in the box!!

HHNT and what beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

You don't look like a dork ... that much. tee hee

I love the Ikea pic!!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

IKEA
YAY!
you can be a LITTLE mushy, we don't mind.

TorAa said...

Wow - is this spam or what? IKEA follows me like a shadow. All over. I even have a bookshelf to put together. :)))

And Anna asked me this evening if papa would go to IKEA next week - in HER's winter vacation. Papa's shopping adventures never ends.

PS. This is very important: Thanks for a great post. Pictures as well.

Lil Bit said...

LOL!, how's THAT for mushy & furniture in the same post.
Bravo.

And soooo diggin' the purple tongue pick below.

HHNT & belated Valentine's! =)

Perdante said...

you look like my mom

Stealth said...

Ikea is addictive in a sick Starbucks way...

I love it. Happy VD, er Valentine's day!!!!

HHNT :-)