Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Stuff Portrait Friday!


The last thing I bought myself! Ok, I bought it for that GLITZY affair tomorrow night! I know I'm gonna look hot, so there!


I do all the shopping in this house, I even buy my own birthday presents because I like it that way, but Mr Ratburn was so kind as to purchase this Dr Pepper for me! What a guy!


Well, what a coincidence (how the hell do you spell that word?) Little Rita just happened to design her own wallet yesterday, complete with "Cridit" Card, money, a little book, and "Canday" Card! I think her wallet is a lot more interesting than mine, don't you?

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great stuff! I love the wallet!

Aren't you always hot??!! Cool dress!!!

Logophile said...

Killer wallet, I love it!
You are gonna knock 'em dead in that dress and isn't that Mr. Ratburn a sweetie?

Bsoholic said...

Cute wallet!

I could go for Dr. Pepper...

Pirate said...

lol. she has it figured out.

Drywall Mom said...

What a great imagination she has.

Nature Girl said...

Love the dress..georgeous! You're gonna knock 'em dead! cute wallet too. Thanks for visiting me. Stacie

Leesa said...

Love the wallet!

lime said...

yikes, i missed this yesterday, sorry. i love lil rita's wallet!!! too cute!

Curious Servant said...

Happy birthday.