Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Little Bit Shocking Tori Tuesday




Ack Tori! It's, it's a... a... a...piglet!? Holy cow, er pig, what was she thinking?
It's her mother and child thing, of course....This photo is on the inner liner of Boys For Pele, which I highly recommend. It's such a masterpiece!
LOL, sometimes I think that I'm not doing such a good job of turning my 5 loyal readers onto Tori. But then, I realized, either you will love Tori, or you will think she's just too fucking wierd, piglet or no piglet.

Todays lyrics are a funny song about one waitress wanting to kill another. It's one of Tori's earlier tunes...more crazy lyrics...enjoy!!

So I want to kill this waitress
She's worked here a year longer than I
If I did it fast
You know that's an act of kindness
But I believe in peace
I believe in peace Bitch
I believe in peace
I want to kill this waitress
I can't believe this violence in mind
And is her power
All in her club sandwich
but I believe in Peace
I believe in Peace bitch
I believe in Peace
I want to kill this killing wish
They're too many stars
And not enough sky
Boys all think she's living kindness
Ask a fellow waitress
Ask a fellow waitress

14 comments:

Drywall Mom said...

I like Tori, but a baby would have been suitable enough, that's just a little over board

Bsoholic said...

What exactly is the statement supposed to be with that one? Strange....

Logophile said...

oooooooooooh, I love it when the pieces of something finally click!
Heard someone say, "I believe in peace, bitch, I believe in peace."
Had no idea she was quoting song lyrics...
I am more informed...all because of you!

S said...

Look, I just wanna say, that, if a male rock star was suckling a piglet, noone would even think twice..they could even, say, bite the heads off pigeons and noone would say a word....maybe we just expect women to be a certain way, and when they are not, it freaks people out?
Tori is doing her Madonna and child thing, her way..you can read more about it if you search "tori suckling piglet".
I dont get how a piglet could freak anyone out that has lived through the musics of our time....OINK! OINK ! :@) Feel free to discuss while I slather myself in ginger oil.

Pirate said...

lucky pig. i bet it pisses off the muslims though.

lime said...

that is a really weird picture and really wierd lyrics. though i gotta say if i have to choose between suckling a piglet and biting the head off a bat i'll go for the piglet every time. i think she is a candidate for the asylime. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

this little piggy went to market,
this little piggy stayed at home,
this little piggy sucked on Tori's tittie...
then looked into her eyes and cried 'MOM'...!!! lol oink ;@)

CozyMama said...

yes very strange. a baby would have worked. It does not freak me out, it is just strange and yeah i would still think it was gross if a man bit the head of a pigeon off.
Have a good day.

Happy Hiker said...

Boys for Pele is an amazing alblum.

I remember one time I was listening to, Waitress, in the car with my mom. When the word "Bitch" came up, my mom said " How can she beleive in peace, when she is calling some girl a bitch? I was only 14 at the time, but I thought it was funny that my mom was actually listening to my music.

P.S. I did my own Tori Tuesday today.

Stephanie said...

Not strange at all!! Nah - I always breast feed small farm animals! :P

The Village Idiot said...

Some pigs have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some pigs get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain

I think that is one lucky pig

The Village Idiot said...

Holy crap Batman! That baby doesn't look right... do you think anyone has told her? It's like that incredibly hairy baby in Rocky II or Rocky III, I ran screaming from the theater

Gosh,
the idiot

Justin Kreutzmann said...

I don't know but I bet I can guess what the piglet was thinking.

CyberWarlock said...

I remember seeing that pic when I first bought that album many years ago. I thought it odd at the time, but Tori is odd and her music is incredible, so who am I to complain. Boys is a great album, but I will always be partial to Little Earthquakes, since it was my first experience with her about 10 years ago. You always remember your first :)