Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Got A Cloud Sleeping On My Tongue.....



Last Tuesday I posted this picture and an article about Tori and her Steve Madden shoe....




then in my comments Lily said,
"Cool! I wanna take my picture biting a shoe."
Oh mama! Check out The Circus, home of Laundry Woman and loads o' laughs!


Well that got me thinking.......



No on the icky dirty old bunny slipper? Ok ok wait! I'll come back later and try again!


Soon everyone wanted to do the Tori Shoe Biting Pose!



This is Aerik from The Chronicles of Chaos, and he's quite the Tori fan himself! Be sure to check out his Tori post today as well, and every week! He also writes about current events, music, film and all that dragony stuff too....(see how much I know about that dragony stuff?)




Little Rita and her favorite lime green beaded sandals. (Hey, looks like LR is slipping in to her monchromatic phase again!) She loves shoes as much as Tori does...I am dreading the day that she wears the same size shoe as I do.....





The lovely Logo and her luscious brown leather slingback. She has been inducted into the Tori listeners hall of fame for nearly six months now. She's such a good sport, she does whatever I ask, like this...because she wuvs me....:P thanks, H She's got sexy shoes, too!




Tommy and his effervescent walking shoe. Such a good team player. Tommy, are those shoes washable? I am not so familiar with Tommys musical interests but since he posed for me, I'm sending him some Tori this week! Thanks, Tommy! Check out his blog Tommy Gunn's "Dark Side of the Room"
and hurry, if you go there now, you'll get to see Tommy giving the finger!




Well then, Snavs, our lovely dancer joins the fun with her toe shoes! Snavs has also become a Tori fan since I came into her life and corrupted her. Her blog is called Snav's World, and when she's not chasing the twins down or dealing with some other crazy adventure her kids have gotten into, you can find her there.




Why did we do this, you may ask? Do we really need a reason? Sometimes it's just fun to be silly is all! Happy Tori Tuesday everyone! Hey, I got a new profile picture out of this silly adventure so....
Happy Tori Tuesday, everybody!

For those of you that now just have to have a photo session with your favorite shoe, I'm still taking submissions for future postings...hee hee

17 comments:

Logophile said...

It's twue, Suze, I wuvs ya, mwah!
nice Tori Tuesday pics.
Running to get a CD now
:D

BTExpress said...

ROTFLMAO! You all are nuts!

SJ said...

Haha these are great. You guys are hilarious :)

Fig said...

Susie if it weren't for you I'd have never thought of taking a pic with my chewtoy.

Now where's Mr. Ratburn with a sandal in his mouth?

Gary said...

Very clever! Great pics.

CyberWarlock said...

I didn't realize how awful my hair looked in that pic. That's what I get for taking pictures after a long day at work. Happy Tori Tuesday.

Ryan said...

very cool!

Grimstarr said...

How can you not love a woman that walks around with a pink bunny hanging out her lips? Suse you are a doll. I think we must be on the same wavelength. The final ingredients for your beer got here last night. I am kegging them tonight and Tamil Tiger Brew sounds perfect. LOL Have a great day love.
TG

Stephanie said...

LOL - too fun!! Thanks for including me!! I do love Tori now!!

This was actually not the first time I've had my pointe shoes in my mouth. Once, when headed to the stage, I had my hands full - tiara, bobby pins, toe pads, bottled water - what was I supposed to do?? I guess I could have tied the ribbons together and flung em over my shoulder - but what fun is that???

S said...

Thank you everybody! You all look so cute! Tori would be so proud!

Lelly said...

I love these pics...you're barking, Susie, but in oh such a fun way!

Cristina Rodguez said...

Shoemazin!

The Village Idiot said...

good thing i don't have a shoe fetish....

Anonymous said...

What a great idea and all the shoe biters look cute & sexy!
move over Tori I think you have competition now.:)
tc

The Persian said...

Happy Tori Tuesday!! I love this :)

Leesa said...

I love this!! I just might have to do it :)

Thomcat said...

i would try this with my hockey skates ... but my teeth may fall out!