Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
After I watched this video, I turned off my cell phone!
Don't worry about it! It's been found to be a marketing campaign by a bluetooth headset manufacturer. It's actually kind of interesting. If the energy given off by your cell phone was enough to cook popcorn, which takes 1-4 minutes in a microwave to pop, imagine what it would do to the water in your fingertips when you hold it.
Imagine what it's doing to your brain......
shit! yer kiddin me!
That is crazy! I always think about how we are told not to use our cell phones while pumping gas because it can cause a spark which will then start a fire and there you are standing at the GAS pump....scary!Have a good day!
I think Darkneuro is telling us its not real?I dunno....anyone else?
I think it's a joke, check this out.....http://www.snopes.com/science/cookegg.asp
Oh darn, I thought this might be a good way to heat up hot chocolate in the winter...Oops, I suppose that is very inappropriate considering your wonderful temperatures out in CA lately.
Of course it's bull shit. Why do anyone believes anything they see on the internet or in emails without checking is beyond me. LOL
Ouch! My comment was harsh. Sorry.
Well BS, it's not like I'm telling everyone to run out and buy a bomb shelter, nor did I ever say it was even real. I just posted it because I thought it was cool...you grumpy old fart.Love you too T!
Post a Comment