Thursday, August 31, 2006

55Flash Fiction Friday



Go on, you know you wanna read this out loud in your best Italian accent. Go ahead! It's more fun that way!


Signora del Gioconda, you are looking lovely today!
Stop, Leonardo!
Lisa, you make me crazy when you look at me that way!
I said stop!
I cannot, Lisa, te amo, run away with me!
You tell that to all your models, Leo!
No, bellissima, I do not!
DO TOO!
I must have you!
Paint, Leo....


Hee hee......Ok lets have it! Your 55 and noone gets hurt! Write a fictional story with a main character and a plot...post it here or on your own blog! Let me know if you played so we can be sure to come over and check it out!
I know you're up for the challenge!

17 comments:

Logophile said...

Suse, your awesomeness knows no bounds.
Great 55

BTExpress said...

LOL! Great story.

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

whoah... I just saw the picture, began hearing Johnny Mathis in my head,
-and Warren Zevon is on the stereo...
-I think I hurt something...

RennyBA said...

Fiction !?!?! How about a drama from my real life? I found the Da Vinci code yesterday and of course I made a post about it. Just you all come over and check!
Have a lovely end to your week Susie:-)

WDKY said...

I've often wondered about that smile. Maybe she was a TV, Susie.

The Melody Censor said...

That is so-o cute! LOVE it.

I played...sort of...I've got 55(non)fiction for you!

Have a good weekend Susie!

lime said...

eehee, i love the idea of doing a 55 based on a piece of art. mine's up and i used munch's recovered painting.

CozyMama said...

hey there!!!!! Have a good weekend.

Fig said...

THAT was perfect! I loved it!

I did one.. lame. Now I need to go buy a bottle of personality... uh.. I mean creamer. ugh

Happy Weekend Susie you hot mama!

Cosima said...

Lol...so funny. I heard Sophia Loren's voice in my head.

lecram sinun said...

Very, very fun! I'm going out to get some rigatoni after reading that.

BTW... thanks for contributing to Da Count. :) Cheers!

Stephanie said...

I really enjoyed that one!

Melissa said...

Oh SusiePie! I played and I kept the theme going as well.

Viva l'artiste!

S said...

I like it when you call me Susie Pie, Miss Lissa!

James Goodman said...

lol, now that's just good clean fun. :D I didn't post one of my own today, but I did post one my mom did...

Pirate said...

great idea. I will work on it.

Amber said...

That nakes me laugh, it would also explain the expression on her face.