Wednesday, August 09, 2006

...be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.....


Somewhere in Northern California, last Tuesday.

Ok, I am so busy in my 3 dimensional life, that I just can't do the blog thing well. I guess that is a good thing, but with Mr Ratburn out of town, Little "what are we gonna do today" Rita underfoot, and a ton of work, plus the house is half painted and stuff is everywhere, I feel soooo....like I need a vacation!

Hey waitaminit! Didn't I just get back from a vacation? Why is it that a vacation just leaves you feeling more tired instead of rested?

Hope you are all well! Peace out!

7 comments:

Logophile said...

No vacation to recover from a vacation, dang it!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand--it is so hard to blog sometimes, just not enough time. I always like the Tropical 5 though.

Breazy said...

I just got back from a two week vacation myself and I feel like I need another as well! Have a good one and good luck with the paintin !

Fred said...

Imagine my dilemma - going back to work after eight weeks off. Now, that's hard!

Beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

now that pic brings back some memories...!!! hope you're well Suse...see you later xxx

RennyBA said...

Vacation can be hard sometimes and you never have the time to get used to it:-)
Breath taking pick though - I'll be there and with flowers too of course!