Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Idiot and Barefoots Tropical Top Five Two

Thanks to the precision timing of The (now vacationing) Idiot and myself, I have arrived in time to post our island tunes!
This week I take the liberty of selecting the topic, but only picking two songs! This weeks topic, in honor of the great Northwest:


Songs for Mosquitos



How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away?

Sometime's You're the Windshield, Sometime's You're the Bug


Ok, it's your turn! Mosquitos need love too!
I missed you all, happy to be back!

(Many more truthful tales of the great Northwest to follow....)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Suse...!!! so glad you are all back safe and sound...was getting worried there...!!! i'm off work sick right now, just run down i guess, what with one thing and another... ;-)

Jonathan Richman - 'I'm Nature's Mosquito'
Four Tet - 'No More Mosquito's'

see you soon babe...xxx

Logophile said...

Queens of the Stone Age~ Mosquito Song
and
The Doors~ No Me Moleste Mosquito


Mwah! Glad you arrived safe and sound...but I miss you!
waaaaaaah :-(

Amber said...

I can't think of any REAL songs about bugs off the top of my head, so I will have to resort to nursery rhymes and children's songs.

Shoo Fly Don't bother me

My Baby Bumblebee

There was an old lady that swallowed a fly

Amber said...

sorry I don't know any mosquito songs. By the way, welcome back, I hope you had an awesome trip.

RennyBA said...

Welcome back - so great to know you are home, safe and sound - have been missing you!
The only song I can think of is in Norwegian, so I pass:-)
Looking for the tales to come!

lime said...

uuummmm

then she bit me by will smith
love bites by def leppard

Sar said...

Mosquitos! Hmm, this is tough.

I was thinking along the same lines as Lime, and I was going to say Def Leppard's Love Bites too. Sadly I can only come up with one other...

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen

Anonymous said...

oh yeahhhh...anything by Sting...???!!! lmao...xxx