Friday, September 15, 2006

55Flash Fiction Friday

....I need the green appendages...a body for the blue bear....and the pink one's head....
Hey wait, little orphan! Don't run off! Your brown bear will have legs soon enough!
Wow~ who woulda thought making stuffed animals could be such hard work? Now, just two more bears and I proceed to the next level...elephants!




Ok well, I had to think hard about posting one of my favorite online game obsessions! I admit it, it's probably made for kids, but it's so much fun building colorful stuffed animals before they run off the assembly line, exploding and then filling the entire factory with polyfill! Come to think of it, the exploding is really fun too!
And, when you get to higher levels you get to make elephants and pigs too! Woo hoo! Am I easily entertained or what?
Sortof like Lucille Ball in the toy factory!

So are you going to play today or just stand around watching stuffed animals explode?
A flash fiction is a short story in 55 words with at least one main character and a plot. Go on, you know you wanna try it!

BTW, I was contemplating a ME ME in which you divulge a handful of deep dark secrets, and then I thought, "What~ Are you kiddin' me?"

11 comments:

Logophile said...

oooooo,
very entertaining.
I am currently obsessing on Set™ and Sudoku, but I will place that in the line up.
Deep dark secrets?
IM me, I have a couple I'd share with you, honey.

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

hmmm, litte colored bears that run out and explode.... (and I know I saw tie-dye...)

-one o my fav's is 'Stella Blue...'

-what's yours?

Godzilla said...

Hi, I've played again, Flash Fiction that is.

Linked you as well, hope you don't mind!

Stephanie said...

The only online game I play is Daily Trivia. That one looks cute though.

Deep dark secrets huh?

I kind of played and am showing my "gift" from Logo today.

lime said...

LOL, looks like fun. i'm up too with another piece of art inspired 55. speaking of creativity i got my next set of crap in the mail yesterday....now i need to make it into something youcan stuff until it explodes, hahaha.

~art said...

ooooo. Now YOU said you wanted to play that meme; now you have to fess up!

James Goodman said...

Nicely Done, Susie. I definately don't think I would take up a meme that reveals dark secrets. Because, yanno...I don't have any. :D

Oh, BTW, my 55 is up.

S said...

UM Art, there's just NO way... I mean, i've been around the block a few times, ya know what I mean?

I dont think you all want to hear it all....LOL

OK OK When I was in 3rd grade I went in the boys bathroom to check it out and got caught, alright!

Amber said...

Cute! It makes me want to explode teddy bears too. Okay, I whipped up a 55 with the little time I had this morning. Not my best one, but hey, it's there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new game! While on jet lag, I was playing hard on www.zylom.com but this seems to be even more entertaining.

Have a lovely weekend!

Minka said...

That looks like a game for me.
The ones I have at home are usually suited for children of 3. I love those most :)