Tuesday, September 12, 2006


What does this photgraph have to do with the story below it? Nothing! You don't mind, do you?

I don't how many of you shop at Sam's Club or Wal-Mart, but this may be useful to know. I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!!
Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 23-year-old well-built guys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both are shirtless and they start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their highly-defined chest muscles and rock-hard abs exposed. It's impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say No and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's Club or Wal-Mart. You agree and they get in the back seat.
On the way, one of them climbs over into the front seat and begins kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so he can make love to you!! While this is going on the other guy steals your purse and jumps out of the car!!
I had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow. I'm running out of purses....

Hee hee hee hee hee! :P

18 comments:

Fred said...

I had no idea pictures of me would be posted on the internet. How did you ever find them?

Logophile said...

Oh Oh,
mee mee
pick me!
I will carry a purse just for the occasion.
Now I have to find a walmart

Queenmatrai said...

Ooohh sounds like everyone on bloggerville is having fun...

tee hee

yayayayayaya

noojs

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

....ya know susie, (can I call you susie? you look like a susie...)

That same thing has been happening to me quite a bit...
(-and Fresno is such a conservative town...)

I just didn't know how to tell folks of this 'problem,'
-and to make it worse, I have to find shoes to go with the purses every time...
-and as a men's size 11D, it gets really expensive ya know?

-thanks for giving a brother a chance to share...
Now I can face tomorrow...

-this isn't going to be on your site, is it???

lime said...

we don't have a sam's club but we have a similar thing called (and i am not making this up) BJs club. man i stand around just waiting to be scammed there and nothing ever happens.

S said...

Oh LMAO!!!! You guys are hilarious!
I have never been to Costco but Im getting a membership today..after I stop by Walmart and buy all their half offf handbags! LOL

Perdante said...

OH SHI-

Perdante said...

lol trader aunt susie, you dont shop at walmart!!

The Persian said...

LOL you made me laugh so hard!!!


:)

Amber said...

why do you think I always go to Walmart.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar incident happen to me in front of Pep Boys.
Two curvacious early 40's women with very large cumboombas started cleaning my windshield and proceeded to get their white T-shirts wet, it was then I discovered they were braless.
"oh the humanity!"..
They asked for a ride to Sears but I told them NO, locked myself in the car and peeled out at a high rate of speed.
I immediately went home and told my wife, she tore my clothes off and we made love for the rest of the afternoon.
Pep Boys...ya gotta love um.:)
tc

S said...

LMAO TC!

Stephanie said...

Susie -- I think I love you!

CozyMama said...

i have read that before....love the pic even more.....oohh i rhymed.

jillie said...

I know what I am going to do with all of my old purses...I'm going to hang out at wal mart and sam's club everyday until I run out and then buy more. Maybe we can get them over to costco too! DAMN!!!!

Minka said...

:)
Soemtime sone hates livign in Icleand, no Walmart here!

Melissa said...

Oh, you mean it's happening down in the States too?

I've been stocking up on bags at the salvation army fyi.

I mean, I've been forming a neighbourhood watch to keep an eye on these guys.

*cough* yeah, thats it...

~Tim said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!