Friday, April 13, 2007

55 Flash Fiction Friday

Dustballs and threads littered the floor
Cereal box left opened
Deli meat lie abandoned in the fridge
Dishes piled up in the sink
Kitchen boy was gone
Not one, but three sewing machines and accoutrement overwhelmed the kitchen table
In the meanwhile they shopped
shopped til they dropped
When Ratburn's away the ladies will play.
~
Bring it on, kids! Logo played, who else? What is 55, you ask? Write a short story in exactly 55 words with a main character and a plot...use a picture to inspire, or choose one after you write, or no pics at all, even! The barefoot_mistress loves visuals though you know! Let me know if you played.
~
**OK a word about this barefoot_mistress thing....if anyone can tell me how to separate my erm, secret blog from the profile of my susiestheboss blog, I would greatly appreciate it. You might have noticed I'm just called S now...thanks to googleblogger .....HELP!

16 comments:

Kelly said...

I have an insatiable desire to clean now.

Logophile said...

Play, baby, play!
Just have the place looking good when he get back
:p

jillie said...

myutopia...when you're done can you come to my house and clean?

Maybe I can come up with a 55 on DOG HAIR seeing that I have enough of it to clothe half the county....

I would help you with your dilema but I am computer illiterate as they come!

lime said...

hahahaha, my house looks like that and mr lime is still here!

and what is this abotu a secret blog? girl how long i've known you and ya aint tell me this?

Anonymous said...

Secret blog???? You show me yours and I'll show you mine...

I like Susie Q -- be that name.

Jessica said...

I can tell you your toes are adorable, after that I am pretty much useless.

G-Man said...

Yes thats very true, your toes are adorable!

To me...You are Lady S

I love the picture, with the story...

You Rock......G xo

cathy said...

love it.break those chore bondage chains! lol.
I played.

Perdante said...

WB aunt susie!! I couldnt see your blog for a while...

S said...

Thats really my kitchen, in case you were all dying to know!

TorAa said...

Due to network instability; i just write a short comment: Great story and wonderful illustration;))

CozyMama said...

I love all those O organic foods!!!

mr ratburn said...

hey
i'm gone two days and the house looks like sears blew up!
g

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about the 55 thing. Sounds like fun.

Cazzie!!! said...

Kitchen boy..I want one, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I'm tired just lookin' at that sink.