Monday, April 02, 2007

Ipod Meme

I stole this MEME from Snavs...it's cool, but I think I really decided to do it because she has a Tori song in her answers, and that is REALLY COOL! The fact that she has Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree on her IPOD in April has me a little concerned though.....

Grab your Ipod or Mp3 Player, set it to shuffle and start asking it these questions:

How does the world see me?
Cripple and the Starfish by Antony and the Johnsons?
I want my mamaaaaaa! That song is just too wierd.....hey!!!!!!

Will I have a happy life?
Bittersweet Surrender by Big Head Todd and the Monsters
Ooh! I like it.

What’s going to happen next?
Movies of Myself by Rufus Wainwright
Ok now I'm really embarrassed, how did they know?

What do my friends really think of me?
Girl Inform Me by The Shins
I know nothing!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Bird Gerhl by Antony and the Johnsons
Oh that is such a sweet song...
I am a bird gerhl, and bird gerhls can fly......what does this have to do with lust? Nothing? Oh.....

How can I make myself happy?
Famous Blue Raincoat by Leonard Cohen
Wow, that's pretty heavy, but I'm not explaining.

What should I do with my life?
Sabhyata by Karmix
Well, this is a French/Algerian song, with Hindi lyrics from an artist that studied in India....ok, you get it....INDIA

Should I have more children?
OMG Strange by Tori Amos
I swear it Snavs, no cheating. Anyway, I am 46 for goodness sakes, of course I am having no more children!

What is some good advice for me?

One by One All Day by the Shins
OK, one at a time, one by one, all day, I can do that!

How will I be remembered?
Cactus by the Pixies

Sitting here, wishing on a cement floor
Just wishing that I had just something you wore
I'd put it on when I go lonely
Will you take off your dress and send it to me?

What is my signature song?
Beeswing by Richard Thompson
Sigh......She was a rare thing, fine as a beeswing, and you wouldn't want it any other way.......

What do I think my signature song is?
Wherever, whenever by Shakira

Baby I would climb the Andes
Just to count the freckles on your body, indeed, Mr Freckles Ratburn.

What does everyone else think my signature song is?
The Power of Orange Knickers by Tori Amos
LOL OK thats pretty good! I mean, I do have 4 pair of orange pants, and two orange, erm, knickers.

What song will play at my funeral?
Apollos Frock by Tori Amos
Ok I can dig it, it's long and instrumental....good for sobbing and tissue passing!

What type of boys do I like
The Gay Messiah by Rufus Wainwright
Of course I got a Rufus song, I just love gay men!

What is my day going to be like?
Pretty Things by Rufus Wainwright
Cool!

Ok there ya have it, complete with picture of me playing this game in action! Have a lovely day.

10 comments:

lime said...

this does seem oddly appropriate to you susie!!!

cathy said...

kk if you want my answers I've stolen it so come see:)

Bsoholic said...

Ha! Yes, very appropriate.

DaMasta said...

Hehe..that's pretty rad! If I had an ipod, I would play too :P Cool action shot too!

Anonymous said...

My feet are tapping!

jillie said...

Those are great. I love those little iPod shuffles. When I got it for Christmas I was like...what in the hell do I want this for. And now...man, can't live without it

;o)

cathy said...

what's with the blue raincoat, are you a secret flasher? LOL
I'VE BEEN TWEAKING!

G-Man said...

Susie, no Stones?
Beatles
Who
Cream
Chicago
Santana
Motown

Yurt Music for sure!
No Ravi Shankar



Shakira's Hot!!

If you like it, thats all that matters. xoxox

Anonymous said...

crazy stuff! kinda like that 8 ball thing but with music.
tc

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers!! Your Ipod loves you!!