Monday, April 16, 2007

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's a very happy Monday indeed over here at susies the boss. Let's watch Rufus camp it up on what has to be a Halloween performance of Oh, What A World...(at least I hope that explains the weird costumes, but with Rufus, every day is Halloween!)....and then at the end we have a fun little clip of Rufus explaining Coit Tower to his lovely viewers. Why he chose that gem out of all the many other fine San Franciscan icons, I'll never know...tum tee tum....


Ok Im not going to complain just how close I have come to seeing Rufus perform this weekend in Seattle, did I mention I would be in Seattle this weekend? Ok, no, totally sold out, do I want to come down to the theater and hang out just in case there are no shows?
Ok sure, I just have to blow off my flight, hang out ALL day Sunday in a line waiting just in case someone doesnt show?
Rufus? I know you are gay, but who do I have to do to get in there? Then, as if that isn't enough, unless I am prepared to kneel before...oh there I go again...gay, susie, gay!...he is also performing at the Palace of Fine Arts in SF next Wednesday....thinking that a local could get around this ticketmaster business, I called em.
"Honey, where have you been? Every fag in town has had tickets to Rufus since February. Unless you have $500 to spare, you will not get a ticket."
Wahhh wahhh wahh!!! I want my Rufus.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

cathy said...

susie can you delete the comment that I somehow managed to post containing my email.this really is the twilight zone. LOL

S said...

It can be monday here if I want it to be, Im the boss, you know...

G-Man said...

Lady S,
You like Rufus?
What a revelation!!

I didn't know that about you......... Riiiiight!

And BTW, our dear friend Signgurl, is adding you to my Blogroll soon!
It's The Feet!!!

lime said...

but...but...but.. you ARE getting to go to seattle....ooooh i am so envious

Gary said...

I have never really liked the Coit tower very much. It seems out of place in San Francisco to me. It looks like it should be in Scotland.

Logophile said...

Yes, there will be no Rufus
BUT
you will get plenty of Logo, and I will even sing to you if you like
:D

cathy said...

No offence but I would take Logo's singing over Rufus.LOL!

RennyBA said...

Great vid - belated Happy Monday to you too:-)