Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ketchup is a Vegetable, Isn't it?

Happy Wednesday everyone. I just stole the first part of that meme, the five sentences I would never say, because I thought that was the best part, and here it is.

The five things I would NEVER say:

1. Oh man, I really need a coffee!
2. Why can't we go back to the heyday of the Reagan years?
3. What I really need are some good sturdy closed toed shoes.
4. I've got to get offline now, Greys Anatomy is about to start.
5. I think I'll skip India this year and go see the in~laws in Boca instead.

See ya later for HNT!

8 comments:

Dan said...

S, that album cover brings back so many memories. I was clubbing all over the place, seeing Black Flag, the Circle Jerks and so many other terrific punk bands when that album came out. I nearly lost my hearing from the loudness.

Happy Wednesday!

lime said...

lmao!!! the last one is what killed me.....after boca you can come with me to georgia, bwahahaha

Logophile said...

heh heh heh
That's mah Susie!

Edtime Stories said...

I still listen to that album

Great meme.

jillie said...

Circle Jerks...now there's a has been.

Ummmm....I whole heartedly agree on the list ESP the Regan years...ewww..I'm cringing just thinking about them.

Although I do love a good coffee now and then.

LOL....

DaMasta said...

Haha! I could be happy in flip flops and sandals all the live long day! Yay for summer shoes :D

WDKY said...

But... how can it be happy Wednesday on Tuesday?

Man, I need a coffee.

Breazy said...

Hey Susie! I want to stop by and let you know that I am getting back into the swing of things around blogland. I will have a cable modem Tuesday and that is when I will be back full force. Hope you and your family are doing well!