Friday, October 14, 2005

Favorite Picture of the Weekend....


I dont have time to blog on the weekends. I have my family around, and on Sundays, I have my textile bazaar thingy.....so I thought that for weekends, I would just post one of my favorite pictures, or art or whatever. This is a picture that I took in Bangalore of some construction workers. Notice how the woman in the blue sari has that attitude. She was just lovely, I wanted to steal her away from there and take her to a modeling agency! (If you click on the pic, you can get the jumbo version of the picture!) Have a good weekened everyone!

5 comments:

Logophile said...

oooooooooooh,
I like lil miss thang in her blue saree!
Happy weekend!
Eeek, I am in barefoot withdrawal already!

lime said...

great pic! what vibrant colors!

Lucy Stern said...

I love all the colors.

Stephanie said...

Wonderful picture!! I so love sarees!!

madameplushbottom said...

what a beatiful photo. First time I've visited here... I will have to come back often.