Monday, October 31, 2005

It's Tori Tuesday!

Ohhh, what a woman!



Want some lingerie designed by Tori?

Now you, too, can have this lovely corset designed by Tori Amos herself, for a mere $459. (The highest bid so far) Of course its just a 34B, and some of us are much more voluptuous than that, aren't we?

As reported at Everythingtori.com, Tori has once again designed and created a corset for the 3rd Annual Frederick's of Hollywood Lingerie Auction. (She did it last year as well!) The proceeds from the auction will benefit the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance. To bid, go to fredericks.com.
The auction ends on November 4, 2005. You can read a press release about this at biz.yahoo.com.

10 comments:

lime said...

holy crap! $459!!! well if youread asylim etoday you'll see that ain't gonna happen for me. i suppose i'll stick to my old FOH corset:P

CozyMama said...

It would fit me perfectly, finally a good reason to not have big boobs!!!

Logophile said...

Maybe you could send in requests that she design in various sizes.
But um...what is with the wad of green stuff?

S said...

LMAO, Ariella..that blob of green stuff is for you to pull on when you want Tori to take you out for a walk!
Seriously, Tori often has wierd little blobs and hangy things on her clothes..they are a little too complicated for me.
Perhaps you'd prefer the corset that Tea Leone or Julianne Moore designed instead?
Limes, it IS a FOH corset! :P

The Village Idiot said...

I would buy it if it were polished stainless steel and green anodized aluminum but since its not....

Leesa said...

I love that corset!! But, I certainly can't pay that :)

Bsoholic said...

I'd by it if it still had Tori in it! :O

Robin said...

Wow...I can't afford it OR fit into it. Sigh...

LOVED the halloween pics of your babies!

finally forgiving said...

I can't wear it...:-( but it's definitely cool...just a little bigger please!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.