Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Still October...Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Come on ladies, you know what to do! Keep those breasties safe!

"Whoever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone. "-- Jan King


PREPARING FOR YOUR MAMMOGRAM

Best of all, you can do these simple exercises right in your home!
EXERCISE ONE Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast in door. Shut as hard as possible and lean on the door for good measure. Hold that position for five seconds. Repeat again in case the first time wasn't effective enough.
EXERCISE TWO Visit your garage at 3 AM when the temperature of the cement floor is just perfect. Take off all your clothes and lie comfortably on the floor with one breast wedged under the rear tire of the car. Ask a friend to slowly back the car up until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat with the other breast.
EXERCISE THREE Freeze two metal bookends over night. Strip to the waist. Invite a stranger into the room. Press the bookends against one of your breasts. Smash the bookends together as hard as you can. Set up an appointment with the stranger to meet next year and do it again.
YOU ARE NOW TOTALLY PREPARED!


<

9 comments:

The Village Idiot said...

No Comment! Man that has a pucker factor of like 9.5

Leesa said...

Oh I love the Manogram!

Stephanie said...

LMAO at Manogram!!!!!

Bsoholic said...

Yikes!

Logophile said...

I know how to make a d-i-y model of the manogram.
Let me know if you are interested!

lime said...

ROFLMAO @ manogram!

DaMasta said...

I invite strangers to squeeze my breasts even when it's not October.


...weird...

Doug Bagley said...

ROFLMBO! Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are that's just flat out funny!

admin said...

I didn't know it was like that.