Friday, March 03, 2006

7 Songs

The Instructions
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."
This took me awhile because I could have easily picked all Tori....in no particular order....



1. Stairway To Heaven _ Led Zeppelin: Ok, it was playing on the radio today as I was driving, and I thought, ya know, this song still rocks the casbah!



2. She Says_Howie Day: Oh man, if you haven't yet checked out Howie, you oughta, he's terrific. And this song is super sexy!



3. Cooling_Tori Amos: So then love walked up to like And said i know that you don't like me much, lets go for a ride.......



4. Beautiful_James Blunt: Finally saw the video, dang he didnt finish stripping, and I can't believe he jumped off a bridge that high up! Whoa!!!!!



5. #41_Dave Matthews Band: Gotta love him..he's such a great song writer with such a sexy voice! And, this song is awesome. Howie Day covers it also!



6. Tribute_Tenacious D: Ok, I know these guys are randy as all get out, but they are also very very talented and Jacks voice is soooo excellent!



7. Famous Blue Raincoat_Leonard Cohen: Beautiful song about naughty Jane, Tori covers it as well.

I tag Blither and Fortress Guiness.....

8 comments:

Yasser Rahman said...

Wow! Nice list of seven songs :)

hmm, your comming pretty close to home. I was born in Karanataka and Kerala is my family bastion LOL

Oh my oh my :P

lime said...

nice choices!

Yasser Rahman said...

Peaco's..december..Hmm, should be possible ;)

but...

1) Have five days on my december calander booked already :|

2) Dont know about my 'to drink or not to drink' thing in december :P

But should be easy ;)

Leesa said...

GREAT list :)

Logophile said...

I like your list!
I have been on a classical kick the last few days, lot of Sarah Brightman, Renee Fleming, Andrea Bocelli, and even some Il Divo.

Anonymous said...

ok...i've taken the tag and published...my blog seems to be turning into an 'endless' stream of music lists...lol...ah well...some nice choices there suse...Leonard Cohen in particular...YES...!!! xxx

Stephanie said...

Very cool tunes!!

Anonymous said...

nice list, yeah..the Zep still sounds great after 100,000listens.
The funny thing is if you ever hear any of the early live material Robert Plant couldn't sing in tune if he wanted to but it was still great music.