Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh no, pretty mama, what you gonna do in those shoes?


Ooooh, look at these totally fun shoes I got yesterday when I took Little Rita shopping! Sometimes having smallish feet rocks, because I bought these in a childrens store. And they are totally comfortable, orange suede and metallic stuff! Little Rita got some blue ones!

That's my sexy red good fortune door!


Tell us what you're gonna do tonight, mama.
There must be someplace you can go
In the middle of the tall drinks and the drama,
there must be someone you know.


(ack! I know, silly orange shoes don't exactly conjur up drama!)


God knows, you're lookin' good enough,
but you're so smooth and the world's so rough.
You might have somethin' to lose.
Oh, no, pretty mama, what you gonna
do in those shoes?



There's no place like home!


Got those pretty little straps around your ankles
Got those shiny little chains around your heart.
You got to have your independence
but you don't know just where to start.



You just want someone to talk to
They just wanna get their hands on you
You get whatever you choose
Oh, no, you can't do that,
Once you started wearin' those shoes.

Haha! I know that song is about stilettos or something like that, but that just ain't my style! Happy HNT to you all!

OMG Look what Kyle has done to my new shoes! I must've been outa my mind last night, or was it a Trainwreck?

32 comments:

Hobbes said...

They look great. Have you tried clicking the heels together three times while saying "There's no place like home," or a phrase of your choice?
Still waiting for pictures promised by Cross Dressing Ken.
weirsdo

The Lily said...

YAY! SHOES!! Those are very sharp.

HHNT!!

Phain said...

oh but it's the socks that do it for me! just pulls the ensemble allllll sorts of together ;)

*~*happy hnt*~*

lime said...

fun and cute. you got them because they set off the octopus, admit it:P hehee

HHNT!

The Melody Censor said...

Those are so so so so fab! Good find - I'm jealous of the smallish feet.
Happy HNT

Brown eyed girl said...

You didn't come see me this week...haha, so I came by here.
Those shoes are adorable...great pictures of your feet and legs too!
Happy HNT!

Logophile said...

Are you wearing the knickers to match?

WDKY said...

Cute. And funky little hippy tattoo :-)

Shall I say "phwoar!!!" now?


Happy HNT x

Suze said...

I love those shoes. You have just made foot fetishist all over the globe very happy. I take a size 7-8, which usually means very little choice.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

keda said...

oooh they are gorgeous! so cute and comfy. yep this shoe fetishist is very happy :)
happy hnt babe

Minka said...

Happy HNT to you too.
I didnöt know the sing and thought, she is a pretty good lyrics writer :)
Silly foreigner!

puppytoes said...

i looooove the shoes! they remind me of one of Steve Martin's routines about Happy Feet, because they look so... well... HAPPY!! love your tattoo, too... i've one on the same ankle, perhaps we are more kindred in spirit than i knew! (not that i doubted it for one second!) Happy HNT! xox neva

CozyMama said...

how fun...i love orange!!!!

CyberWarlock said...

Don't think those shoes would ever really be My style, but you wear them well. :) Happy HNT!

~art said...

happy hnt

Leesa said...

What fun shoes!! Did they have them in red?? HHNT ;)

Amber said...

I love those shoes

Stephanie said...

Just lovely Miss Susie Q! I used to be able to buy kids shoes till I had babies.

HHNT

BTExpress said...

I would look silly in those shes, but you look good. Do you know if they sale sneekers in that color? I'd like to get a pair. Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Hey, those look great! Cheers & Happy HNT!

lime said...

i also wonder if they match any panties you have... hhhmm....

Robert van de Walle said...

Orange shoes DEFINITELY signals drama to me!

RennyBA said...

Hi Susi! This post reminds me of the fairytale Cinderella:-)

AndyT13 said...

There's no place like HHNT! HHNT!

Fig said...

I LOVE those shoes! AND I'm jealous of your lovely ankles.... damn you.

happy HNT doll

Anonymous said...

I really love this HNT, colorful, cute and uhh cuddly.
I don't have a foot fetish but I may have one now after viewing your HNT.
Nice job Susie.:)
Tc

Phoebe Fay said...

Those are so totally adorable. They must be in Oz somewhere! Maybe they were the witch's backup pair? Face it, you couldn't wear ruby slippers every day of the week!

HHNT!

airplanejayne said...

great shoes!

~Tim said...

You can wear those lots of places. High heels should be worn in bed....
HHNT!

TJ said...

lol...great post. Very cool and amusing pics, along with the words.

Very nicely done!

hhnt

Sar said...

Groovy shoes, Susie! I have small feet too, and I've bought shoes in the kids section also. Well, not stilettos. ;)

Anonymous said...

My wife has super small feet she is a UK kids 13 or 1, I love her tiny little feet ther so cute. She gets foot rubs all the time from me :-) I love women with tiny feet