Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We're chained, we're ch-ained.....













Ok, I found the coolest Video this weekend on www.youtube.com! Check it out! If you like the Pixies, I think you will really enjoy this video!



I also found this and this, for all you Tori fans. Very rare videos of Toris cereal commercial and a song from her rock chick days. Terrible, just terrible! But, a must see for all EWF.

Look what else I got when I googled Tori Amos! Hee hee! Click on it if you cant read it, it will get bigger!
This is for my three favorite Tori men, QL, Aerik, and our long lost Persian Guy~ Yes, yes you ARE Tori MEN, not Tori guys, ewwww!!! There's a big difference!



Have a swell day, everyone!

9 comments:

RennyBA said...

The video of the chained girls where fun but also hystoerical good for amateurs. Thanks for sharing!

lime said...

i agree with renny. those girls were just having so much fun. the cereal cracked me up too. and may i just say, i might not be as cool as tori but i NEVER teased my hair into the obligatory 80s mall hair look. not even once. haha

Gary said...

Does she really gargle them? I think I'm becoming a fan! :)

CyberWarlock said...

Those Tori guys freak me out too. And I have known a few who were EXACTLY like the dude in the comic.

CozyMama said...

i did have the 80's hair...I was in Junior High ok!!

Amber said...

Wow she looks so young in that comercial. I love how she puts her leg up on the piano when she plays. That's so cool.

Logophile said...

OK, I was born with wild hair, had it in the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, and still sporting it today, but THAT, good grief.

Anonymous said...

that's me on the floor behind Tori.:)
Tc

Sidewaysagain said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btv2WCxAYJE

Check this one out--it's my new favorite song. Funny, I usually hate all this new stuff.

The bands called the Killers, and this song Kills!

-SSS