Monday, January 22, 2007

Do Not Try This At Home!


Part of me wanted to try this....the other part won. Ah well, something to look forward to this December! Perhaps Lime will come with me and be daring enough to try this out with me!

This is Christina, who was born on Christmas day. She owns the internet place that we frequented while in staying in Colva Beach. Hello, Christina! Get your motor running! This could be you and me next year, Logo! :D

You can't tell, but there are at least 5,000 people on this beach right now.

This is Simon, a nice English bloke we met in Goa. He was visiting India for the first time with his parents, Chris and Jeff, who live 6 months out of the year in a campground in Italy, Wow!

Have a Wonderful week, bloggy peeps!

10 comments:

jillie said...

Is that parasailing? You will HAVE to do it! It is so much fun and you would be surprised as to how quiet it is when you're up in the air. It's an exhilarating experience!

AndyT13 said...

Awesome! Parasailing is great but protect your girly parts. Those harnesses can exert pressure in places never meant to withstand it. Trust me. I'm back, fully recovered (almost).

Anonymous said...

hey...i did the parasailing thing with D in Corfu in...2001...??? i was seriously hung over and i nearly puked all over my boy (who was in front of me on a double harness) when the rope came to the end of the slack and we took off...!!! my god...i managed to land back on the platform like a good old fashioned English paratrooper though...!!! (^_^) i say DO IT DO IT DO IT next time...it's great...C went on her own twice on the same holiday...!!!hahahaha...great pix...by the way...Simon looks weirdly familiar...i know, i know just because he's an Anglo...but honest he does...!!! xxx

lime said...

oh yes, i'd definitely give that a go with you! and andy has a point. i've been in those harnesses for other reasons and they do bind like you wouldn't believe.

btw, i got some lovely mail today :d thank you dearie:D:*

Stephanie said...

I could never parasail -- I've watched The Jaws series too many times. The beach is gorgeous though.

RennyBA said...

I tried to figure out why not try this at home, but then I figure out there wouldn't be enough room!
Btw: we are celebrating my wifes birthday and even the in-laws from the US is here. Would you like to come over and contribute? :-)

Logophile said...

You should parasail next time, that would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

Parasailing is an adventure I've yet to try. I've been sky diving and I've bungee jumped, but never the boat tow parasail. It sure looks fun. Although I've see people really bite the big one on the take off, so I've hesitated when faced with the option to go. I especially love the sun st shot. Kudos to you and your photog skills!

Perdante said...

lol, bloke.

Breazy said...

if it involves heights like that Lime will have to be the one to do it because I am terrified of heights. Now I want to go to the beach ! Have a good day!