Saturday, August 04, 2007

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

One of Thursday night's special treats coming at ya....Rufus Wainwright performing Across the Universe with none other than Sean Lennon....what a very special moment...the first time they had ever performed this song together, and I got to be there!
And um yes, Rufus is wearing a bathrobe...forget about that...you oughta see what was under it, that's what really counts! Enjoy!
I'm off to Saratoga to see Rufus again this evening...have a great weekend!

6 comments:

lime said...

have a blast, susie. i know you will!

G-Man said...

Yeah Susie, Have fun!
It seems that for the last week thats all you've been doing is having fun...




Hahahaha....Life is GREAT isn't it!!!!

Of course Barefoot Mistress... I'm always at your service!!!
Galen xox

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

I hope u have a great time

Enjoy

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel bir site.

Luis E. Guerra said...

I see you post my video from Rufus+Sean.. wasnt it the BEST moment EVER???

Rufus is the Best and after that night... I've become a Sean fan too.

Luis E. Guerra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.