Yes, my daughter is perhaps stranger than I am. We love her anyway. You know, back in the oldddd days, I used to tell Mr Ratburn that if we ever got around to having kids, that I wanted just one perfect girl, and that is exactly what I got. By the way, LR informed me that my ONE teeny interruption in her video has "ruined it!" Sheesh! Like I said, we love her anyway.....
Interesting Facts About Little Rita
1. She has had two sets of supernumerals, thats extra teeth for you non orthodontia aware people, and yes, it has been expensive, which explains the braces and the orange and black rubberbands she has on for Halloween...her teeth are NOT black, honest. (Because of her extra teeth, we also called her "sharky" for awhile, but now were
down to the right amount ofmissing two at this point!)
2. She is a lefty like her mom. I'm so proud.
3. At 11 years old, is just 3" shorter than her mom. (yikes!)
4. Her shoulders are already the same width as mine.
5. Little Rita was born 8 weeks premature and weighed 3 pounds.
6. Here's the part where I get to be supermom because essentially had I not noticed that her fetal movement had completely stopped at 7 months, rushed into the hospital and discovered a very tangled in umbilical cord baby girl needing to be born immediately, she would not have lived more than a few more hours. Yes, I did save her life, and that's the beauty of maternal instinct, isn't it? (I dont use that as a guilt thingy, but sometimes it's tempting)...for ex: "Be happy I got you outa there when I did, kiddo....."
7. Little Rita is an excellent student, plays volleyball, loves cats, and hates soda pop! (HURRAY, says mom).
8. Little Rita plays the clarinet, and likes drama.9. Little Rita once donated 13" of her hair to Locks of Love.
10. Little Rita wants to be a teacher when she grows up, like Mr Ratburn.
Have a lovely day, everyone!