Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Raining Cats and Dogs, Elephants and Rhinoceroses, Bulls and Bears Too!

Oh man, this was the best meal I had in India! Thank you Mirs mommy! (it's true I have forgotten her name....I just called her Mommyauntie)
Mirs daddy, me, Mir and his mommy eating a most delicious dinner!
Shiva Kumar, one of my favorite "floor boys" at my favorite hotel in Bangalore.

Preem, my pal in Delhi. Preem means love, and he is such a dear.

OK I am home and now we are having flash flooding, thunder, lightening, mudslides and expecting 8-10" of rain today alone. I have slept 3 hours because of jetlag and the rain was so noisy it kept me awake. Do I wish I was back in India where it is warm and sunny? Naw...happy to be here.
Here are some random pics from my trip.
Have a Lovely Day!

6 comments:

G-Man said...

Thanks Suzay-Cue...
Nice to have you back...G

Queenmatrai said...

Ha ha Little Forwards - I love that :)

Mona said...

Ah! typical Kashmiri food. I guess they fed you Rista or gostaba ( the meatball curry) & some 'yakhani" ( lamb cooked in yogurt)

Wish we could have stayed in my house for a couple of days....

My husband had to be shifted to three hospitals in two different cities within 16 hours, before he finally lost his life , which was in my birth town. These stupid doctors could not even diagnose a heart attack...

BTExpress said...

Welcome home.

lime said...

oh that dinner must have been such a special and lovely time. i bet every bite was delicious too!

RennyBA's Terella said...

Must have been great to be at locals, eat their traditional food and Susie; you fit in so well!

I envy you; have never been to India (only with you :lol:) and tasted the real Indian food!