Tuesday, May 09, 2006

But now I'm wishin' for my best impression of my best Angie Dickenson......



Susie is being a lazy ass.

For fun Tori stuff today, go see Aerik at Chronicles of Chaos and PG over at Way beyond the pale. I think, that is, I mean, they usually do..... and hopefully they wont kill me for linking them without asking!

(Actually I've got a ton of 3D things to do right now, but i'll be around...)

Yes, this really is a little Tori patch. Isn't she cute? You can get them at The Tori Store.....

Want to pretend that you are in college again? Play this fun game!

Thankyou blogger god for not eating my blog permanently!

12 comments:

The Persian said...

LOVE the patch!! Happy Tori Tuesday baby (I haven't posted mine yet as it is technichally still monday and I'm wiped out)

Thanks for the linkage, I need to get you on my blogroll so I can get over here more than once a week!

:)

Queenmatrai said...

Phew back up and running - had a real issue with blogger there for a moment

Gotta link u too

noojes

lime said...

funny game. and did you make that patch?

The Persian said...

Hey Susie, you got me linked twice! I am so flattered :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

did i ever tell you that Angie Dickinson was one of my BIG fancies when i was a youth...???!!! well, you know now...!!! hahahaha...xxx

Logophile said...

Susie, when blogger and yahoo are both being buggers I start feeling all disconnected and stuff!
Liking the patch

Grimstarr said...

Susie, I have been cleaning out my garage for the past couple of days and just found Tori's "Tales of a Librarian." I immediately thought of you. I mean, what are the chances I had a Tori Amos CD? Not very likely as I was a country DJ after all. Oh and by the way, Angie Dickinson and me had a raging sexual affair in the day ... course I was alone at the time. Does that count?
TG

Stephanie said...

LOL - love the game!

Sidewaysagain said...

Angie and Tori can both go to hell--Kate Bush rules!

BTW I was quite drunk when I wrote this.

-SSS

Gary said...

Talking about Blogger eating blogs is making me scared.

Melissa said...

LMAO!
I loved that game- that was hilarious!

Way to be a badass susieQ!

Keep it up!!