Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Y Kant Tori Read anyway?

UPDATE: This quiz has officially closed at midnight EST, on Tuesday night.....and I declare a winner! Mr Chronicles of Chaos, come on down, you are the Tori expert with 90%... Email me your mailing address, Aerik, I got a prize for you!

Wow! Last weeks quiz was a total disaster, wasn't it, kids? Lets see if we can do better this week! Here is todays Tori quiz, and.....I'm not gonna say it.....you know what I am thinking..... (casts evil eye toward the Poconos)

Last weeks winner still has not come forward, so if you are out there Toofarforgotten, I have a prize for you! If you need more Tori, be sure to check out PG and Aeriks sites today too!
Bonus Q: Name this movie quote "Double prizes....alright!!!!"

12 comments:

The Persian said...

Fck that was hard, who the hell is Bimbetta anyway?


No clue on the bonus, does that make me a bad little EWF?

Great quiz!

:)

mr ratburn said...

i fckin agree with da persian guy, da waz hard..and I live with dis broad listening to tori all day and freakin night..sheez....

WDKY said...

Tori? Who's Tori?


(Errr... joke.)

Minka said...

Now...how about that! I dontæ even know who Tori Amos is ( I am gonna google right after this comment!) but I got 60. Those 3 years psychology at univerity sure pay off once in a while :)

•¤•Splendid•¤• said...

very difficult but very fun!!!!

lime said...

sits very primly in her corner and abstains so as to not be accused of any wrondoing.

S said...

XXX Mwah Lime!

CyberWarlock said...

I messed up on the "unknown" lyric. My brain said to go with the one, but I picked the other instead so I only got 9/10. That's my "Toy Story" and I'm sticking to it ;)

Zeze said...

Hello
Thanks for the visit to mine blog, I wait that you have liked, therefore I make the best one to like truth.
I wait that come to visit me
Kiss

S said...

Ooh la la! If you ladies wanna see a really sexy blog, go see Zeze!

Oops! And, you guys that are so inclined as well!

Go Aerik go, you are in the lead with 90% AND the bonus q correct yay!

Stephanie said...

Toy Story

S said...

Ok, and that ome up there, is another very very sexy blog...and I find it so interesting....a sexy blog from Portugal that is hot steamy, beautiful, classy, and well, I can't understand a lot of what their erotic poetry is saying cuz it is Portuguese...but I'm telling ya.....this blog is hot and visually stunning!