Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I need a big loan from the girl zone....

Guess what I got in the mail last week?
THIS!!!

The TORI AMOS FADE TO RED VIDEO COLLECTION!!!!
I've been watching it all weekend. This DVD contains over 20 of Toris best videos. It is a must have for all Tori fans! I highly recommend it. If you have never seen Tori perform live, you will also get to see that here. I really love the Past the Mission video.....set in Spain (I think) and an entire village stars in the video, it's totally cool!
Here's my very first Tori Quiz, and there are prizes! Yay! No googling allowed!

8 comments:

The Persian said...

grrr..I have never been a big fan of Venus, so I missed one lyric question. Great quiz!!


Happy Tori Tuesday!!

:)

lime said...

can ya belive it, i aced it???

CyberWarlock said...

Too much "behind the scenes" stuff for me on the quiz. I have never really done much research into her life offstage, so I got a few of the detail stuff wrong. Ask me about the music though, and I'll be fine :)

Stephanie said...

70% - not too bad. I need to pay better attention though. HTT Susie Q!

S said...

Bows down to Lime! I'm so imppressed gf!

Perdante said...

TORI TUESDAY

BTExpress said...

I got a 40, which isn't bad considering I guessed at all the questions.

Melissa said...

well crap.. 50% concidering I know nothing about her personally maybe isn't too bad but Idiots damn movie quizzes have made me so competitive. lol

Oh well..
I tried.
Good Quiz!!