Saturday, January 19, 2008

Veggie Costume Envy



Lime has just shared this bit of veggie costume memorabilia with me. Man, sometimes not having tv is just wrong. How could I be missing out on such awesome commercials? OK, the best part about the entire commercial is at the end when they build the hamburger, each lady grunting and oofing as they fall onto the bun! Hilarious, and the costumes, fabulous.

I have to have the lettuce outfit, oh, and the tomato dress as well! How about you?

Have an awesome weekend, everybody!

5 comments:

lime said...

well knowing how much you were dying for a big greasy burger how could i not send that to you when i found it. sign me up for the lettuce dress!

barman said...

I had a naughty mind. Look at all those that are under the last ladies dress. Kind of interesting. I have to admit the building of the burger was great.

Polt said...

Hmmm, well there's not too much in the way of purple hamburger food is there? Maybe and eggplant costume for me?

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Did you say Hilarious or Hillary's LoL

Wish you a wonderful week ahead too!

LisaPizza said...

I missed the video! Can you send me the wave file or the link? It sounds delightful...and delicious.