Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wowee Time To Go Already

Hello from Delhi everyone. I dont have a lot of time as I am using a computer in my friend Mubariks office in Pahar Ganj, but we have to be somewhere in an hour. I just got my annual henna tattoos which you will soon see when I get home. We are off to the Bahai Faith Lotus Temple and yes it really does look lika a lotus! Then we have to pack and hope our luggage is not overweight. This happens to me every year, doesn't it?
I am really looking forward to coming home and while at first, I was disappointed that I couldn't stay a month this time, I am actually ready to go. It's too hot for me and I am out of money. If you see some raggedy hippie chick begging in the Amsterdam airport, it might be me! LOL
Can't wait to get back and show you all my cool pictures. Eileen had a very clear beautiful day at the Taj Mahal and some lovely pics.
Karenji, I have just come from Preems office. He says to say hi to you but not before trying to get fresh with me when noone else was looking. LOL Madam!
See you all on the other side.
Susie


6 comments:

LisaPizza said...

Whatever he's cooking on the grill, it sure looks yummy!

Can't wait to see your henna mehndi ~ you always look so sexy with them. I can say that right? After all we're both married.

Happy trails to you both and may you arrive home safely with many tale so share of your recent adventure. ;- )

LisaPizza said...

Whatever he's cooking on the grill, it sure looks yummy!

Can't wait to see your henna mehndi ~ you always look so sexy with them. I can say that right? After all we're both married.

Happy trails to you both and may you arrive home safely with many tale so share of your recent adventure. ;- )

Unknown said...

This is so great - cannot wait to hear the stories once you have rested and see the pictures - hoping to come in April for a visit so I can see you in person!!! HUGS safe home - Hello to Preem!

lime said...

it does seem like it was such a quick trip this time. safe travels back home. can't wait to see all the pictures and goodies!

barman said...

I think you need an emergency stash of cash somewhere. You run out of money the times I know of. Of course you probably would just spend it. Oh well.

Glad you had a nice trip other than the heat.

I hope you made it back OK already. I will continue to catch up and see...

Anonymous said...

Get home right away!!! I wanna see that tattoos!! :-)