Monday, June 19, 2006

5 More Weird Things About ME/Blogger is Forked


5 (oops, 6!) More Weird Things about ME? The secret must be out of the bag, I am weirder than most, since I have been asked by Lelly to do this again!

1. When setting the volume on a remote, it must be set to an even number. Odd numbers freak me out.

2. I am often dressed improperly for all occaisions. Heck, I even went to a Halloween party in the wrong outfit. Hey, noone told me it was a pirate party! I can't help it, I wear what I want, when I want to, and I like strange clothes.....

3. I have never drank coffee. I love the smell of coffee, but I think it tastes like crap. I mean, if you are gonna load it up with milk and sugar so that you cant taste that stuff, then why not just have a cup of milk and sugar?
(OK WDKY, I have actually ingested about a tablespoon of coffee in my lifetime......)

4. I think furniture must be designed for tall people, because my legs always end up dangling, my feet unable to reach the floor. Not comfortable! So, I prefer to sit on the floor. In fact, when I met my husband to bes mother for the first time, I sat on the kitchen floor to have a nice chat with her. I think I about gave that woman a heart attack for that........sheesh! What's the big deal anyway?

5. When I shop, I must have my cd player with Tori, Howie Day, or Dave Matthews, for example, playing at top volume. I cannot deal with all that energy in a grocery store or a eww big box store...so the music keeps me in my own head....Hey, I dont wanna go out there anyway!


Oh yeah and heres one more weird thing about me since blogger is cooperating and I realized its supposed to be six things: I only wear purple toenail polish, ever. Other colors just dont look right to me. And, I never paint my fingernails because I can feel the polish tingling under my skin......I swear it...that stuff is poison, but I guess my feet dont mind!

:P

Ok im weird, that settles it! If I get asked a third time, Im really gonna worry!

15 comments:

Aisha T. said...

Hmmm...that even number volume thing is a new one. I never noticed it before but, now it's probably going to drive me bananas

Queenmatrai said...

No 4 I totally understand lol

noojes

lime said...

we love weirdos. it's all good. the odd numbers is kinda funny though.

LisaPizza said...

Susie-Q, I can totally identify with the chairs are too high phenomenon. I always tuck one foot up uder my bum, or sit indian-style in the chair. On the volume control I am a freak, too! I like it on 4. Not 4 and one notch,nor 3 and 3 notches, but 4! BTW, I love your glowing complexion. It that a new avocado mask you are wearing? I'm still waiting for Mr. Amadeus43 to show me how to post a photo to accompany my comments. He says he still has all the instructions you gave him. Perhaps this week we'll get down to it. Until then this will have to do ; > )

Stephanie said...

OMG!! I so get the nail polish thing!!

Fig said...

wait... did you say blogger is forked? really?
ree-hee-hee-heeeeeally?

huh...

Loved your list... ya freak. Now where's my couch?

Logophile said...

You freakshow.
I love you!!

Grimstarr said...

Hey you got me convinced ... you are wierd. Have a great day lover girl.
tg

Hypersonic said...

You are weird. Should I be associating with you? Odd numbers rock and ya shoulda eaten your greens so that you could sit on big people's chairs.

I'm with you on the grocery store thing though...sheesh!

WDKY said...

Hang on... how can you know coffee tastes like crap if you've never drunk it? Eh???

You're clearly completely weird. Have I been out with you?

Leesa said...

I'm the same way about the grocery store, I love to just listen to my own thing and not the static of the store.
I also ONLY paint my toenails:)

Anonymous said...

as mad as a bag of bollocks...lol

Sar said...

Dave Matthews and purple polish? You're A-Okay in my book! Although, as a 47 freak, I'm afraid we really must talk about this odd number thing.

Btw, sorry it took me forever to surf my way back here. Lazy is my middle name, just ask our pal Lady Logo. :)

onan the bavarian said...

Hi Susie, suddenly there's all these new posts at your place!

Congrats on finding 5 more weirdnesses, I particularly admired the volume-control one.

Now to find your original 6.

See you Thursday?

onan the bavarian said...

PS I wear earplugs in malls and supermarkets, to exclude the muzak and the P.A. and the screaming little people.