Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I believe in peace, bitch.....

I am so excited because I have just found a whole lot of new Tori shots. This one is fantastic, isn't it? I won't bust them all out at once though, and I'm sorry, there's no quiz this week, I left my brain at the rave....


Oh LORDY! This picture was entitled Orgasmic. Ya think?


The Waitress
In which Tori discusses her feelings of PMS and violence.....

so i want to kill this waitress
she's worked here a year longer than i
if i did it fast you know that's an act of kindness
but i believe in peace
i believe in peace, bitch
i believe in peace
i want to kill this waitress
i can't believe this violence in mind
and is her power all in her club sandwich
but i believe in peace
i believe in peace, bitch
i believe in peace
i want to kill this killing wish
they're too many stars and not enough sky
boys all think she's living kindness
ask a fellow waitress
ask a fellow waitress

"The Waitress is how I can't control my violence, and in this one situation, we're both equals, we're both waitresses in this song. I don't go into the details of why. Why isn't the issue. The issue is that I thought I was a peacemaker, and this violence has totally taken control of every belief system that I have. It's a very scary thing, especially after you talk about anti-violence."-

- Tori; The Baltimore Sun, '94

Tori, my dear, you look delicious!

11 comments:

Logophile said...

My son recently said he has come to the conclusion that redheaded women are just rather more violent by nature than others.
So I threw something at him.
:p

WDKY said...

I'm really quite worried about you.

Queenmatrai said...

Ha ha great tori shots suse :)

noojes

lime said...

she could just sneak some visine into the other waitress's food and watch her become very ill.

Minka said...

Ok...this is Tori Amos. I always kinda wanted to find out, but got sidetracke dalong the way.
She sure looks develishly georgeous.
And Logo...it is true what your son says about red-heads...put that lamp down! :)

CozyMama said...

she look so young....

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures!!

Breazy said...

hi Ms. Bare ! Sorry I haven't been around lately but I have been busy with the kids and church !

Aisha T. said...

Hey Susie--love the Tori pics! BTW, read your previous post and have to say, YOU ARE ONE WILD WOMAN!

Anonymous said...

Mm Mm Mm She is Yummy!

CyberWarlock said...

I have never been able to eat a Club Sandwich without hearing that song in my head ever since Tori's 2nd album came out. I have always loved the song and the contradiction of feeling in the lyrics.

P.S. Looks like you guys had fun on the weekend too.

Happy (Belated) Tori Tuesday.