Friday, June 30, 2006

55Flash Fiction Friday

Welcome to 55 ......here's mine, and please, give it a go! It's fun. All you need is at least one main character and a plot, in 55 words......find a picture to go with it if you want, or find the picture first, then write the story......we don't care if it's lame, we just want you to play with us!




For what felt like the millionth time, Shaku knelt before husband and set the tea tray on the table. Eyes lowered, she served him the plate of sweets. "Mysore Pak!", he squealed delightedly, and while he was completely distracted by this luscious treat, Shaku slipped the poison powder from her saree and into husbands chai.

15 comments:

Logophile said...

Oooooooh, crafty lady!
I like her, good job, Suse.
Fun Fun FUN!

Lurch Adams said...

Oo this looks like fun.... I am gonna give it a go... also umm yes I live all the way in deepest darkest so don't worry about the prize it is through pure luck that I answered right.

lime said...

wicked girl! i didn't have time to be creative.....too much water and rain and flooding nonsesnse

Fig said...

Was it Iocaine? I hope it was... did she get it from Idiot? What happened next? Was she arrested? Did she live happily ever after? Or did she repeat her mistakes and find another slob just like the first one?

I love Friday's!

Stephanie said...

Very nice Susie Q!!!

I love the picture too!!!

Amber said...

Ooooh, good one. I bet the husband deserved it.
I tried a 55 word thing too, even though it wasn't that great.

Melissa said...

ooooo
wicked fun!

I wrote one too Susie girl!

And see today I was on time and not distracted by administrational bs and such.

*ahem*

Fig said...

Ok Sweet Susie... I tried it too. Tried.

Fred said...

Ohhhh, now I get it. There's no way I could play this game. I can't even say hello in 55 words.

Mistify said...

very good miss dark story colorful pic

Grimstarr said...

I'll play with you ... and I might even write a story too. Neener! Love ya babe. Good job.
TG

Queenmatrai said...

"Mysore Pak"

Damn now I gotta go and get myself some..

(Mouth watering)

~Madam Noojes

Perdante said...

Ill do one next week i swear!! also, LOL India.

WDKY said...

Typical bloody woman.

Hobbes said...

Very nice. That picture makes me want to write right here in the comments, except that I'm worried because I can't tell what the animal is.
weirsdo