Monday, June 12, 2006

Ratburn and Barefoot Tear up Trance Dance!



This Saturday night, Mr Ratburn and I tttoootaallly got our grooves on baby, on the dance floor, all night, at a rave. Ok, it's not like we get to do this stuff all the time, with a kid and all, but it's not our first time either....woo hooo is all I can say! :P
Shall I elaborate? That just wouldn't be proper, but ok, since you insist, I'll share the pg rated stuff! There was an awkward moment when Mr Ratburn was spotted by two students of his, and we had to duck out and go dance somewhere else. We saw one of our freak pals reverted back to neanderthal....due to various substances which we did NOT take.....and then at one point, um, or two, I suddenly and un willingly, (well sorta) found myself in a compromising position on the trance floor between two men...erm, ok it wasn't so bad....but Mr Ratburn didn't like it so well.....
OK so I admit, it's now Monday and I am not fully recovered......but it was worth every second of the 4 hours of sleep I have had this weekend! And since this is my life theme.......Oh Yes baby, I saw the light in the strangest of places cuz I looked at it right...
Rave on, everybody!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you looked fantastic, too.

Happy trancing. ;)

Fig said...

What? You went OUT on a Saturday night?

But

but

what about the laundry?

Fig said...

and did you just call me a freak????

hee

Hypersonic said...

Yeah,baby yeah! Groovy.

lime said...

woohoo ya wild woman!

Logophile said...

I was home folding laundry...
thrill a fricking second around here
:p
Sounds like a good time Susie Q

Jerrster said...

oh c'mon Susie...be honest you forgot your baby pacifer...so the X made your jaw sore from clenching your teeth...what? I know this from TV shows.

S said...

Ahh yes, Jerry, the X.......;)

Gary said...

If Mr. Rarburn didn't like THAT, how did he feel about the stuff that wasn't PG rated?

S said...

my lips are sealed, Gary

BTW I never knew what that pacifier was for! LOL, thanks Jerry for that bit o' knowlege!

The Village Idiot said...

while you were raving, I was sleeping on the floor at the Woodland Park Zoo with a room full of 8 yr olds.. I was twisting and turning all night too!!!!

Grimstarr said...

Suze, you are something else. I thought you told me you wouldn't tell anyone! Oh well, now that our secret is out ... get some sleep. Later love.
TG

212degreedesigns said...

i'm so envious!

dance away baby!
what a blast!

Stephanie said...

My life is so boring - lol. Can't really take 3 small children to a rave.

We did dance our butts off Sat and Sun!!