Monday, June 05, 2006

...with every step, with every beautiful heel pointed...

Tori Amos paper doll!

UPDATE: The winner of yesterdays Tori quiz, Not The Red Baron, is QL, with a perfect score! Congratulations QL!

Ok here is my third Tori quiz entitled Not the Red Baron. Have fun and no googling, dammit!

I've often wondered if I would ever take on the topic of "Tori Down Under", in which some anonymous photographer catches Tori playing in front of a crowd in Australia sans pantalones! Tori often jokes about it now, and rarely forgets to wear bike shorts under her dresses now!

"Early in the show Tori greeted the audience and said the place was very grown-up that they were in, and that it was good to be grown up sometimes. She then lifted her dress to reveal her shorts underneath, saying something to the effect that when she goes to Australia this time, there will be something down under, referring again to the notorious live photo of her (sans panties)..."

"She then told everyone she was going to Australia, and that the last time she was in Australia she had forgotten to put on her underwear before a show because it was so hot outside and a photographer took a dirty picture of her and titled it Tori Amos Down Under. Everyone laughed pretty hard. She warned all us girls to make sure we are always wearing our underwear, even if it is the summer and it's hot. She even said the guys tend to forget too, and pointed back at the sound booth and said "Husband, I know you do." It was really cute."

Ok so am I going to show you the notorious picture of Tori at her piano with her bits showing?
Puhlease! I am a lady, and so is Tori. What you do get is the cropped version. If you want to see it all, you have to google the pic. Eeek!

Ok, so that's a good way to deal with that topic, I think! LOL Good luck with the quiz! Last weeks winner is Aerik from the Chronicles of Chaos. Congratulations, Aerik!

11 comments:

lime said...

it's cool that she can have a sense of humor about something so embarassing. that's very cool indeed.....breezy even ;)

CyberWarlock said...

I got 8 out of 10 this time, though admittedly I made blind guesses on 2 of the questions and picked lucky. :) Happy Tori Tuesday.

Rob said...

I ACED this......

That all you got !?

QL

S said...

LOL Sum thing wrong with blogger today, or are you all too chicken to take the quiz? :P

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to take the test.

BTExpress said...

Thanks for the tip on where to find the upskirt shot. :-D

I took the quiz Mistress Susie.

Stephanie said...

That was painful.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Tori. I remember seeing her in concert once when she described listening to the Rolling Stones in her youth. She smiled and said that hearing Mick made her little thing all tingly. I guess we all get a better visual of her little thing to go along with the story now.

I'll try to get to the quiz before I go to bed tonight.

Gary said...

The nice thing about not wearing undies is that if you are in an accident you don't have to worry about whether they are clean.

Tori sounds like a classy lady.

LisaPizza said...

Hello & Happy Monday Tori Freaque, I won't be making any quiz guesses, as I am clueless of Tori beyond my personal enjoyment of her lovely piano & voice, but I did want to say hello. I posted on Monday so check me out, too. BTW Amadeus45 said he'd help me with the profile pic so if anyone is to be nagged about it it's him, not me. A little friendly nagging never hurt anybody, right? Have a great week. Ciao Bella

Grimstarr said...

Hmmmmm ... Tori down under ... I didn't know anybody wore underwear these days. It is the 21st century isn't it? We are all enlightened adults arent we. Well, arent we? Well at least me and Tori are. (And her husband I assume) Have a breezy day.
TG