Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Toys In the Attic....

Okley dokley, check out these oldies but goodies....


Cool! My dad had a giant erector set from when he was a kid. We used it to make barbie houses!


Put the little wheel in, you're ready to play
Tilt up, tilt down
That's the way to play
Wheelo Wheelo
Whee! It's a lot of fun!



Gotta love Wooly Willy! It now comes Homer Simpson and Mr Burns versions, as well as your favorite baseball team...






Rock em sock em Robots! Cool! My brother had one of those!




OK, we all know about Slinky, but why does this old stylee one come with that metal thing?




I will never forget the commercial...."Take out wrenched ankle." Hahahahaha!

Ok, Barefoot and Idiots Desert Island Top Five is up over at Idiots Paradise....if ya wanna play, and I know ya wanna......

10 comments:

Queenmatrai said...

Ahh the simple joys of being a child again

Anyone wants to play MO"J"OPOLY?

noojes

Anonymous said...

I had a few of those. Great stuff!

lime said...

oh man what a great set of toys! can i come play? can i? can i?

Stephanie said...

LOL - I bought the girls Operation for Christmas.

I don't remember it making sparks though... hhhmmmm....

Breazy said...

My kids have the Operation Game . I still play it and enjoy it more than anything . My brother had the robot thingie too !

Anonymous said...

Ooo I wanna play!!!

Logophile said...

We have rock em sock em robots for the Things!!

Sirius Black said...

Slinky my absolute fav.
nice blog

Hypersonic said...

Wooly...Willy!!!??? That is disgusting! I had a wheel-o.

Mark Leslie said...

Can I come over to your house and play with the cool retro toys? Pleeeeeease.